Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

You too lovely, thank you

@Eve7 

🌼🌸🙏🌼🌸

Oh @Anastasia ... I love M for Meerkat.  How nice that he is now guarding your front door.  And how lovely that you will think of me whenever you see him.  😊💖

Happy to hear that your headache has finally eased ... not nice having a two day long headache.  Hope it stays away today, and permits a nice quiet Sunday.  A chance to recharge ready for tomorrows back to work.  Is your Boy a bit better today also?

Good morning everyone 👋💞

Emelia 🌸

Good morning @Emelia8 

Wishing you a good day

Lots of love and hugs 💕💕💕

His little picture hasn't loaded 😔

Hopefully soon?

Happy Sunday Em  quiet here. Just woke and headache slightly back, going to force myself up as I can see the sun throught the curtains. I hope you feel a little better today. Love you lots

@Emelia8 💕🧚‍♂️🧚💕

@Emelia8 

Hi Em - it takes time to recover from a big deal - an operation and then radio-oncology - and all the travelling - and I know how frustrating it is - so I do hear you and wish nature would hurry up and I really do hope it does.

My daughter is having something of the same - and actually she had her operation about the same time we had ours - sacro-iliac fusion - she was supposed to come here for her birthday yesterday but after she went for a short walk with her husband yesterday she rang to say she couldn't make it. So disappointing - but the greatest gift I could possibly give her yesterday would have been time for herself - I think she is actually pushing things too hard but I have learned through times not interferring is a very welcome gift as well.

Hi @Anastasia  - I love your Mike the Meercat and the photo - I love meekets - I saw them in the zoo in Sydney - wow - that must have been 2017 - I watched them searching for the birds-eggs hidden in the sand - they are small and so busy - 

Headaches lasting 2 days are hard to endure. Is it a migraine type headache? Regardless any kind of headache is something that throws a spanner through your day. I hope the one you have sneaking back this morning can go with a cup of coffee or tea - whichever - and things improve for you.

It's a sunny day in Melbourne girls - and we have Moomba this year - because of COVID people have to pay and have tickets this year to keep control over the numbers but it looks as if they are having fun. We used to take the kids every year.

I have a cute story about my son. He and a couple of mates didn't go to school one day and ran off to the city. When I asked him what the hell..... he was actually cross. They hadn't put on a street parade! What a disaster that must have been. I eventually worked out why he thought there should have been a parade - and of course - we always took the kids into the city when there was a parade. Aw.......

All the best today - I never like telling people to have a good day because I often have other plans about that - but have the best day possible under your particular circumstances

I have to find an interesting owl

Dec

Wow - two of them - a bonus picWow - two of them - a bonus pic

🌼🌸@Owlunar @Emelia8 🌸🌼Screenshot_2021-03-07-11-28-34-40.jpg

20200308pnk345.jpeg

20210307-224353_1.jpeg

Hi @Emelia8  - hope your mood has picked up some today 🙏 I've been thinking of you  re pink ribbon walk this weekend in Brisbane 20210307-212753_1.jpeg

(((((hugzz))))) 🌷

I owe a number of replies here @Bow @Former-Member @Clawde @Anastasia @Eve7 @Snowie @Owlunar @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

My apologies for not responding sooner, but I will attempt to do so throughout today.  

@Clawde ... thanks for the numerous 'supports' here this morning ... I see you've been reading through my thread.  You must be bored my friend?  How did your sunrise trip go yesterday?

Thank you everyone for your lovely and very welcome support. I just didnt feel very talkative over the weekend, hence my lack of response.

Much love to you all.

Emelia 🌺

Hi @Emelia8  Yesterday,s Sunrise was a special time to get my thoughts together or try to, lasts weeks drama, has and will be many bridges I have to try a get over or build. 
Read through many threads, just hoping to find an answer to my own questions, I find there are many wise words on our Forums, that have never seen in books, or any place,  just searching for something I am not quite sure of the question in the first if that makes any sense?

I try and always press the support button because I do support this Forum and you my beautiful friend @Emelia8  it's my safe place atm.

love from Clawde 🙋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance