Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

IMG_20220802_143604.jpg

This is lovely Willow who is staying with me for a couple of days. ♥🐶

@Bellarose75  how is your puppy going?  Been thinking of you.

Oh @Emelia8, Willow is gorgeous!

I think you are going to have a lovely time with your house guest over the next couple of days.

Enjoy!

FloatingFeather 🙂

Oh @Emelia8 willow is gorgeous! I have a friend who breeds these dogs, she is forever posting photos of them and makes me want one! 

Ohh my sister @Emelia8 , willow is totally beautiful xoxo 

😊@FloatingFeather @Bow @Shaz51 @Bellarose75 

Willow is an Australian Cobberdog. A breed developed specially for therapy and assistance purposes. She is very sweet.  Just weaned 7 puppies,  poor girl.

Both of us have had big days today, with lots happening. Just realised I missed lunch ... Oops.  At least I remembered to feed Willow. 

Hello dear @Emelia8 

I have finally landed back on your thread.

Thankfully I find my way back here from your tags.

It literally takes me hours to respond to others who have tagged or written to me wherever.

I read about you putting your house on the market with inspection by appointment only being a very wise move I agree.

Time frame also not for you to concern yourself about as will happen when happens.

We have been down that track.

Time for focussing on now and I believe further surgery?

You are continuing with your therapy which will be so beneficial even though incurs such hard work.

You have the perseverance and determination along with some strong support medically which is hard to find in current circumstances.

That in itself is testament to how much you are being listened to and heard. You are being valued and are most definitely recognised as in need of support and help now.

Thank goodness that is the case.

This leads me to your latest news of Willow.

What an absolute gift that must have left you temporarily floored. Not literally I hope.

He or She? Looks adorable and is going to bring such a turnaround to your life if you decide to go ahead of course.

You will have someone to look forward to seeing who will also be overjoyed to see you.

Life brings us hopes in the strangest ways at times when we believe that there is no chance of any.

I am so relieved and overjoyed for you lovely lady.

I know that along with myself many others are feeling the same way and look forward to the next part of your journey.

A new path has emerged and we look forward to reading more about every step of the way when you are ready to tell us.

A new path..

A new thread?

What do you think?

Would that help you or not?

Only you know the answer to this question and it is only your decision to make.

Whichever way you choose your next steps will be interesting to read about.

love your friend

Sophia

Oh my goodness Willow is super adorable my friend. I hope your three days with her are beautiful @Emelia8 @I have probably missed an update so sorry for asking if that’s the case but how are you doing lovely? 

Padfoot has been an absolute godsend, we have had a week tomorrow and the impact of her on my mental health in this short period is amazing and makes the expense of her totally worth it. I have purpose again and she needs me to be  present so much. We are getting a lot more exercise and am learning to be patient while we train her with the basic puppy stuff  I am even on at night as she likes to know I am there and she will wonder over to me and cry till I give her a couple of pats and then she will wonder back to bed.I wouldn’t change it for the world  

Sending you lots of hugs from Patfoot and myself ❤️❤️❤️❤️340CCCB9-07A7-43D3-A1D8-AC5A7C6D2791.jpeg

Ohh padfoot is beautiful @Bellarose75 xx

Hello @Emelia8 

Wow my darling for selling your house 

And I know the children are a fair drive away from you xx

Sitting with you  and thinking if there is any emergency places or places you could stay in the area 

Maybe the @moderator might have some suggestions as we don't know where your location is 

When do you go for surgery again xx

Oh @Emelia8 I have finally been able to catch up with your thread and meet Willow. I am sure you have fallen in love with her and what a great arrangement! I think she will miss you terribly when you have your surgery.

Sending lots of love and hot chocolate and best wishes with the house hunting my dear friend.

💕💚💕💚💕

Thanks @Eve7 but there has been an update that I never told everyone.  Sadly, when my house sold, I handed Willow back.  Even after having her for only 3 days,  it was hard to lose her again.  But when I knew I would be searching for rental accommodation,  I just couldnt keep her.  Its hard enough to get a rental,  but even harder with a pet.  So it just wasnt meant to be.  But maybe next year? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance