Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thank you @Eve7  thats sweet of you 💛

@Anastasia  👍😘  i noticed Eves tag above hasnt worked so im hoping this one will 

Aww @Eve7 @outlander thank you 💙❤️

Aww, thank you for your kindness, @Eve7  💛

Hello @Eve7 

Just wanted to send you hugs x

Aww thank you @Anastasia 

💙💕💙

@Eve7 ❤❤💙💙💓💓

I know it is early but a big thumbs up fo @Shaz51 . Who is a shining star. Love you Sister xxx

Woo hoo @Shaz51 ! 🙂

Wow! It's that time of the week again - Thursday- which means it's time to celebrate the achievements and contributions of the wonderful forum member community! It's Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! time forumites so let's get celebrating 🥳! 

I'd like to start the night off by giving a big thumbs up 👍 to the following forum members:

@DJMasters thank you for making myself and other forum members aware of RU OK Day today on the Good morning thread. 
@Owlunar @Bed101 @jamesle2015 for reaching out and talking about the struggles in the thread Victoria lockdown and mental health and family..... and for the wonderful supportive Community Guides @Dadcaringalone @Maggie @jem80 for being there and posting supportive messages

To the new forum members that have found the forums and have become part of the SANE community by reaching out for support @Renee3 @Fangirl @HH2O77 @Nancy1 @Remi @Bushman @AnniLou @Abeer @AEB @Zed1 Welcome!

To @Zoe7 @Bill16 @Snowie @Flying_Hams for welcoming new forum members and giving great support around the forums

@Powderfinger for being strong and reaching out for support in the forums. 
@Adge @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Caringsoul73 for participating in the chilled out SUNDAY FUNDAY thread 

@Anastasia well done for asking for help on the forums

@Angels333well done for dealing with your issues this week 

@Former-Member I'm so proud of you for voicing your concerns and getting support on the forum

@Lee82 thanks for your wonderful advice on the forum threads 

@greenpea thank you for being around on the forums and giving your wonderful pea style friendly advice and support 

@nashy A big thumbs up for your very interesting blog today on World Suicide Prevention Day!

Keep posting forumites and remember to celebrate all achievements, great and small, no matter what they are. 

Judi9877🌻

@Judi9877  I just want to say thank you. Thank you to all who have welcomed me and taken time out to say hello and have a chat with me. It really does make all the difference in the world to know they hey someone has my back, someone is willing to listen to me. To be heard and respected is just the most valuable thing that you can give a person who is really struggling. I really appreciate this forum so much.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance