Skip to main content
Alice10
Senior Contributor

Thanks to all..and a bit of advice...

Thank you deeply to anyone who's supported or commented in the past weeks. I've fallen off the horse a few times, and reneged on my decisions but am looking at a place tomorrow and have somehwere to stay until I can move in there, assuming it works out. I have a few other irons in the fire too, as back up. I just wanted to say to anyone who decides to leave an abusive relationship - don't ever stop planning and trying your hardest.. to move on.. and forward. I've changed my mind several times and just don't punish yourself for not leaving - by staying!!

You deserve better and there's a lot of psychological stuff to sort out when leaving but do it. A psychologist said to me this week - you might be moving somewhere that isn't what you're used to, but if you have peace at night, you'll be happier and better off. Alice.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Thanks to all..and a bit of advice...

Thanks @Alice10 , powerful words. Thanks for your advice, I'm sure many people can relate. 

@Alice10  you said that perfectly.

💔❤️‍🩹

G

Thanks again G 🌻🌻🌻

Morning @Alice10 

You know that we will always be here for you and that we will always be your champion.  You are making big decisions for yourself and we just want you to be safe, healthy and happy........Asgard

Thanks Asgard. That was the perfect words
Alice