Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

IMG_20240626_162707.jpg

@Ru-bee  there's one I'll send the other one soon  

So funny you ask @Sunnyside226 I just realised my oldest cat turns 6 tomorrow, my younger one is 4 but will be 5 later in the year. They grow up so quick 😭 

Do you have any pets, or did you have any growing up?

What's your favourite animal?

Editing this to add: That's such a cute drawing! Adorable 🤗

@Ru-bee shit shit shit  get rid of the picture it has a name on it, 

Please 

@Ru-bee  nah I don't have pets  too much to do walking cleaning food  vet bills  no thanks    

I would like a puppy one day. My partner wants a cat or snail like really 

Favourite animal would be a dog  or bird   

I wouldn't Ming a pet turtle 🐢  

I had fish growing up  just swim swim swim 🤣    

I wanna d

No worries, photo is gone @Sunnyside226 

Pets are a lot of effort, my cats are definitely my biggest expense. I'd love to get a dog but the time and cost has got me putting it off for now. 

I had fish a few years ago, I got really into learning about creating the right environment for them and getting all the aquatic plants in the tank. 

@Ru-bee thanks hun 

What kind of fish do you like gold fish? 

Fighter fish?   I love  fighter fish    

You going for tonight QLD or NSW for the footy ?   Me neither of them   I watch 2 minutes here and there  I'm too upset tonight to even focus   

I had fighting fish @Sunnyside226 but I didn't have good luck with them so after a while it got a bit sad and I gave it up. I had goldfish in a pond at my parent's place. I learned they actually need heaps of space and a really powerful filter so I didn't try to keep them in a tank.

I haven't been watching any footy lately so I wouldn't even know who to go for. 

I'm excited for the Olympics to start though, it's fun to get into it. Do you like watching Olympics?

Olympics?   I watch the swimming and running but don't really watch it @Ru-bee  

Do they still throw the ball?    

Do you like fishing?    @Ru-bee  I have a question but not sure what to do 

@Sunnyside226 I guess they do a few sports where they throw the ball, the classic is probably shotput 

I used to love watching the gymnastics, and yeah the swimming too!

I'm not very into fishing, mostly because I'm not a big seafood fan so I felt bad catching a fish if I didn't want to eat it. Do you like fishing? 

I'm heading off soon so if I don't see your question I'll answer it when I'm on again 🙂 hope you keep chatting on here tonight, there's lots of members on to catch up with tonight