Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: SANE Forums - Staff Update!

Hi @nashy ! I'm very sorry to see that you are leaving but I'm happy to know that you are moving into bigger and better things. I understand that mental health services can take a lot out of people so I fully get why you have to move on. You have been such a wonderful support to me with all facets of my forum life including becoming a CG and taking an interest in my craft hobbies. You have supported me with my endeavours here on the forums and I thank you for all of that, including my uni studies. I hope I can take away some of your wisdom to help to continue to forums just as you have done since I have known you.

Take care and keep moving forward. Stay safe!

Judi9877🥳🧶🏆😻🌻🐶

Hi @Rosie93 and welcome aboard the SANE forums! It's great to have you here. I notice that you have experienced schizophrenia- that's one of my conditions as well. As for dogs, whilst I don't have one, I used to have a Jack Russell and for a while, a beagle and a fox terrier, all females. You may like to have a look at a dogs thread here called EVERYTHING DOGS.  There's also one for cats called Re: Everything Cats as well if you'd like to check it out. There's a Re: Craft Corner.

Thread as well where forum members post all things art and crafty, like me with my knitting, cross stitching and crochet that I do when I'm not doing uni study in psychology. As for online and computer games, like The Sims and Animal Crossing, I'm partial to playing Mario Bros games on my phone as well as a slight addiction to Facebook and Pinterest! 

I hope you have a successful time on the forums. I'll see you around in forumland!

Stay safe.

Judi9877☺️💐

Farewell @nashy (going to miss those gifs) and hello @pipinya  @Rosie93  @TideisTurning  @girasole cupcakes for morning tea.

images - 2020-11-06T173111.547.jpeg

images - 2020-11-11T095715.841.jpeg

images - 2020-11-11T095811.495.jpeg

images - 2020-11-11T095319.131.jpeg

images - 2020-11-06T173622.590.jpeg

Aww! Thank you so much @Former-Member !! 😊

@Judi9877 Beautiful words! You are an exceptional human and I have enjoyed learning of your story and resilience Heart Keep being you.

@Former-Member You know I love the yin yang cupcakes 😭😭😭 Suddenly hungry..

4188.jpg

wow look at alll those yummmy food Smiley Very HappyHeart

afternoon @Former-Member , @Judi9877 , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning@nashy 

Farewell @nashy and I wish you all the very best in the next step in your career.  You will be missed.

Hello and welcome to @pipinya I hope you enjoy your new venture here on the forums.

Wonderful to see our new Peer Support Workers joining the forums too.  I hope to see you around over coming days and weeks @TideisTurning @Rosie93 @Former-Member ... welcome.

Emelia 🌺

Just dropping a line to say thank you for the last two years wonderful humans! 

You are such beautiful and insightful people and I don't doubt you will all continue to grow and support one another Heart Keep being you, wonderful SANE members.

Big huge goodbye and love from @nashy  Smiley Very Happy

bye.gif

p.s. here is the real life Nashy as a parting gift Smiley Very Happy

thumbnail_IMG_6447.jpg

Welcome @Rosie93  @TideisTurning  @girasole

@pipinya 

@nashy  😢  all the best for your next chapter. 

Farewell @nashy - best of luck in your new chapter! We will all miss you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance