Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: SANE Forums - Staff Update!

Thank you @nashy for your help

as well as for being you

You have certainly made a difference and will be missed.

I know that you will continue to help people in need. 

I also hope that you have gained much from reading posts where people have poured their hearts out for whatever reason. It will be comforting to know that you carry this knowledge with you.

Welcome to the new leaders in the different roles and encouraging to read that some of you have lived experience.

I believe that as the forums have grown so quickly, impartial guides or managers will be of great value along with our existing guides.

Welcome

Sophia

Hi @nashy  it's been great knowing you for the last few years.  You've been a great help to me on occasion.  Wishing you all the best in your next adventure.

Wondering if @Lauz is or will be still around?

And all the best to you in your new role too @s-jay 

Welcome to the forums @pipinya @Rosie93 @TideisTurning @girasole  I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the forums.

And good to know you'll still be around @Peonies 

Wondering also if @Jupiter  will still be showing up?

hello @eth Heart

@Lauzis away on Baby leave , , @nashy , has @Lauz had her baby yet 

Yes @Jupiter in still here 

Welcome @Rosie93 @TideisTurning @Former-Member @pipinya to the community Smiley Very Happy

hello @Eve7 thanks so much for the kind words, it's definitely okay to be sad. Change is always a bit jolty and I have enjoyed connecting with you too, you're a very epic human Heart

@BlueBay  HeartSmiley Happy

@Sophia1 Absolutely have learnt a lot from each poster and what incredible stories, kindness and insight you all share. A very incredible community Heart I hope you continue to gain a lot from the forums alongside the new staff.

Heya wonderful @eth Yes lauz has had her little baby 🙂 I don't doubt she will return eventually but that won't be for some time whilst she looks after her wee girl. Hope you're travelling well @eth You are a pretty amazing person 🙂

Also @eth yes! You will continue to see @Jupiter from time to time Smiley Very Happy

Hi All, 

Thanks to all for such a warm welcome!! @TideisTurning here, another of the new peer workers. A little about me:

• I am a massive bookworm, although escaping into stories of any form like theatre, movies or music for a little while when I can is equally awesome.
  • I like a good balance between spending time with myself and the people most important to me (including my dog, who's sure she counts among the people!)
  • I am a big believer that (almost) anything is possible. Often, it's just a case of finding a different way to do it! 

I look forward to getting to know everyone and offering support in whatever way I can. ☺️

@TideisTurning - nice to meet you! 
I'm a bookworm aswell, love my animals and all of that they are like our own child! 
Hope to see you around!! 

Take care🐾

Hi everyone! I'm @Rosie93, one of the new Peer Support Workers here at SANE. Smiley Happy

My favourite things include:

• Dogs (especially Pugs)
  • Food
  • Anything and everything colourful!
  • Playing Sims and Animal Crossing
  • Spending time at the beach
  • Spending time with friends

As a Peer Support Worker my living experience with mental ill-health is a personal one. I live with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and schizophenia. I am very happy to be here for anyone going through a tough time, as it is very possible that I've been there too. I hope to draw on my story to support as many of you as possible.

I'm really looking forward to being part of this community. Thank you for being so welcoming already. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes everyone Smiley Very Happy @Anastasia @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Peonies @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Fluttershy1 @Sophia1 @eth - and thank you @Judi9877 for letting me know about the cat thread! I'm sure I'll be spending lots of my spare time there. And thank you @nashy for letting me know about the LGBTIQA+ Social Space thread! That looks like another great thread/community I'll keep in mind.

@Sophia1 I'm glad that you're relieved to see some new staff who can openly talk about their lived experience. It isn't necessarily the case, though, that other staff don't have lived exerience- it's just that it's in our job description as Peer Supporter Workers to openly talk about our experiences in order to support others. I hope that this is reassuring to know Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance