Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: somethings not right forum

Hi @Gwynn ,

Can you try now and let me know how it goes?

tyme

Thanks @tyme , it looks like it’s back.

Woohoo!!! Don't ask me to 'fix' it again because I can't remember what I did! Thank you once again for letting us know @Gwynn . I really appreciate it.

@Former-Member , it's back.

@Eden1919 , it looks like @tyme  has fixed it! 

yes thank you everyone @Gwynn @tyme  it seems to be back for me now not sure what happened but it is good it has been fixed. 

Thanks @tyme , could you please let IT know that you needed to fix the Somethings not right forum over the weekend, just in case the fix doesn’t hold or it happens again? It’s important that people know that we couldn’t access that forum over the weekend, when there are fewer options for services.

Yes sure @Gwynn , it's all been sent through to the team.

I have a further question, are the posts/threads you are looking for all there? Or are there some missing?

I'm trying to re-track my actions so that I can share it with the team in case something like this does happen again...

I really appreciate your patience everyone @Gwynn @Eden1919 @Former-Member 

@tyme  i think they are all there but i cant really tell as it has been about 2 days since i was last able to view that forum so i am not sure what was there before or meant to be there over the last 2 days. 

I think we were all hoping to start new threads.

@moderator - this is happening again, I can't access the 'something's not right' forum, I can only see a blank white screen with an error message on it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance