Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

When you post and it's rejected because of it's content

Hi @NikNik

Can I pls make a suggestion/feedback.

When a member posts and has a word or content that is not suitable to be posted, is it possible to have that word/content highlighed.  

For eg.  I just posted and it in the content there was a word which was rejected.  But then I had to go back and look for that word so i could change it.  By highlighting the word/content it would make it a whole lot easier for the person.

Does that make sense?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: When you post and it's rejected because of it's content

Hi @BlueBay
Thanks for your feedback.
Emails about the removal of a post should always state what the breach of guideline is, some suggestions on how it could be changed and the section of your post should be highlighted.

If this hasn't happened, I would suggest emailing back to the team@saneforums.org email asking for clarification. Mods are always happy to help.

The only circumstance that an email may not highlight what needs to be edited is if there is nothing that can be done to make the post appropriate to go live. For example, if the post is bullying or harassing someone, it's unlikely there will be anything that person can change in their post that will make it okay to go live.
I hope this helps.

Nik

Re: When you post and it's rejected because of it's content

Hi,

I've joined today and I just cannot see my posts, new topics, on the board atall?  Any help?

Arjay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance