Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Hello! News update from me!

Hey @Lauz 

I have had my own health problems lately and not noticed you had not been around as much - but then as you know I don't read all the much of the forum for reasons of my being most useful

And I am sorry that you have had a bereavement in your family - that is hard to take - by my age many people have passed away and the older members of my long-living families members have dropped of the tree in the last 15 years - and it is always hard to take - I understand. It's hard enough when the older members go but something young people do to - whichever is the case though I am extending my thoughts - the best way I can - and for me that is my words

But - best of all - a baby girl in the next few months - how wonderful. The most glorious moment of my life was when I gave birth to my daughter. I am so glad you have shared this with us - it means adding to the forum family - thank you

I do wish you the best of good wishes

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance