Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

conner792
New Contributor

Live in Private Mental Health and Addiction Rehab Treatment Centres

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has some advice on which ones would be one of the better ones. The cost of these in Australia is very high and i would like to know if the Thailand rehabs are similar for a lot cheaper price? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Live in Private Mental Health and Addiction Rehab Treatment Centres

Hey there @conner792 ,

Thanks for connecting with the community here at SANE.

I can hear you are looking for advice about Addiction Rehab Treatment Centres in Australia vs other places. I definitely agree that it can be so costly. This is certainly an important conversation.

Just a pre-word, these forums are peer-led where members discuss their own experiences. It is important to note that although members can share experiences, they cannot provide advice or recommendations in place of what a professional is trained to do.

We would like to keep this thread open so members can share their experiences, however, we do encourage you to seek professional advice.

I wish you all the best. 

Re: Live in Private Mental Health and Addiction Rehab Treatment Centres

@conner792 

It would really depend on where you live. I was in Adelaide Clinic and that was pretty good, but its the only Private Mental Health and Addiction Centre in South Australia so its not much of a recommendation. It, along with the external program has worked

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance