Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Corny
Senior Contributor

Isn't it sickening.

Isn't is sickening.

When you break it down, per victim, it is not even 2 years in prison, per victim. 

And journalistic articles have the ignorance and gall, to still refer to possible 'rehabilitation'.

They cannot be rehabilitated. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/15/australian-singer-known-as-jimmy-beloved-jail... 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Isn't it sickening.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry for your pain and the injustice that you feel @Corny  

i don't have many words at the moment but I did want to let you know that I have heard you and sending virtual hugs 🤗💗

Thank you for the virtual hugs @Former-Member that is very kind of you. 

A social topic which is a perpetual sore point for me....Smiley Sad

If you are in lock down I hope that you have something warm and cosy, animate or inanimate, you may even be in possession of a furry friend and a bath. It's supposed to be windy here in Sydney later today. Glady's has made a mess of it hasn't she. It's hard to know if she runs the State or ScoMo does.....I think they're trying to prepare the nation for this to be the new normal, where there isn't a huge spikes in cases, but it bubbles along because they want to keep business open, it is the Libs afterall....we could be in the same position as Indonesia if we aren't careful. Just across the pond over 400 health professionals have died in 2 months alone, a lot of them doctors. All the best for your good health @Former-Member 

Corny Cuddles. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance