Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Introduction

Wow @Oaktree so your garden is going well, that's awesome! I'll take a look back through the posts to see what you're growing! I am going to show some lettuce in planters at my house, wish me luck! @EternalFlower you finally got on the NDIS? That's great news! Sucks that you are stressed though.

Got out of hospital about 3 weeks ago, was a bit of an adjustment after nearly 3 mobths in! Spent a week in a sort of daze and then have had 2 weeks of mad chaos scrambling to deal with all the stuff that had piled up while I was away. Starting to get on top of it though. Feeling good. Better than I have in years actually, very exciting!

Xx LeChuck 

Oh @LeChuck 

I am so glad that you are feeling so much better. That’s great news! 

Good luck with your lettuce. You should be fine, lettuce is pretty easy to grow.

Meggle

Hello and hugs, @Oaktree , @LeChuck , @EternalFlower. @tonys , @Paperdaisy 😁

Thankyou @Shaz51,  and a big big  hug back to you to mate. I thought this thread was a overgrown vacant block.  Then I saw someone turning the sod, and another planting sunflowers.

Just shows.  People are willing builders given a little hope and a patch.  I'm going to donate tonight's

dream to all the homeless folk, and hope that dreams a seed.

Take care off yourself  @LeChuck ,  no ones touched your tin star. . .  except me,  to give it a polish.

@Oaktree  I know your joints on the block next door, but the side gates always open so the chooks

can wonder.  We need a real gardener one day Little mis green fingers.

How sad the world would be without a little,  rampant imagination, hey..

Take care and sleep sound  everyone..                  Best wishes tonys.

Glad ur feeling good @LeChuck hope ur day was lovely as well. It is great u feel better after hospital and can always come here and be excitedly welcomed.

Hello lovelies @tonys @Oaktree. I just wanted to pop in and check you two are going ok. I think about you both a lot, I've just become very bad at reaching out, and I am completely incapable of following what is going on in all these threads these days! Meggle I've seen a few of your my place posts, hope your hubby is doing ok post surgery and you are coping too.

Tony's it sounds like you had a surgery too? I don't know anything about it but hoping you're recovering fast and will be back in tip top shape and making mischief at your moon base very soon.

Hugs and good vibes to you both

LeChuck 

Hi @LeChuck 

Thanks for checking in. I have looked at Sane forums over the last couple of weeks but haven’t really posted. I have been busy caring for hubby. He is doing really well and is already two weeks post surgery. The wound looks great, he went to the GP on Tuesday and she removed the dressing. No signs of infection and it seems to be healing nicely. 

@tonys had surgery on his back and is/was in hospital for quite a long while. I haven’t heard from him in a little while but I am sure he is just busy recuperating.

How are you doing our dear @LeChuck ?

I hope that you are ok.

I might go take a photo of my first cucumber that is growing to post on my thread. I haven’t done any updates for ages.

Love to you,

Meggle

@tonys @LeChuck @Shaz51 @Sophia1 

@EternalFlower 

Hi guys, 

I thought I had better offer some proper grub to get @tonys strength back up as he recuperates.

Meggle’s Meals and Cafe

dish of the day

Roast Moose Rump with Onion Gravy

Roasted potatoes, Pumpkin and Greens.

To be eaten with a gallon of Apple Cider.

enjoy.

Meggle

Home grown greens I hope! @Oaktree 

Sure @LeChuck 

Home grown greens and potatoes. The potatoes were tiny this year because the leaves started browning off. Wasn’t blight but I havested anyway so I hope you like new potatoes. If you are good and eat all your dinner I might rustle up some apple pie.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance