Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Fleur3
New Contributor

Hospital

Wanting to seek assistance with writing email on behalf of loved one who is currently staying in hospital angry that new doctor is changing previous doctors regime my son has gone backwards due to change of doctors 

4 REPLIES 4
Paperdaisy
Peer Support Worker

Re: Hospital

Hi @Fleur3 Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear what your Son is experiencing. This must be distressing for you. I hope you will find this community to be supportive and useful.

What is it that you would like help with? I'm going to tag some of our wonderful community guides who may be able to assist you. @Anastasia @Flying_Hams @maddison @NatureLover @Eve7 @Shaz51 

Please familiarise yourself with our guidelines here 

Members are able to share their personal experiences and anything that might be useful to you in seeking support, however please be mindful of the guidelines and refrain from mentioning doctors names, medications, particular hospitals and anything that may negatively impact the help-seeking of others. We all have different opinions and experiences and it's important to be respectful of that. 

Wishing you all the best, 

Paperdaisy 

Eve7
Community Guide

Hello @Fleur3  and welcome to the forums. There are lots of friendly, supportive people here.

I’m sorry your son is having such a difficult time with changes to his regime. I hope it can all be sorted.

Take care 💙

TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

Hey there @Fleur3, I just wanted to check-in with you to see how you went with this email and the process?

I'm hoping you got some results,

TuxedoCat

Hi Tuxedo Cat everything went well today I have a call with the leading psychiatrist 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance