Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Hi people!

@SunnyRays ,

I guess it takes one to know one. I'm in Melb metro, so I'm not a country person or anything. I've just made an effort to get out more during lockdown so I don't die from iso!

Speak to you tomorrow. Have a good night!

BPDSurvivor

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @SunnyRays 

Hows that we live in a world famous city .....

I try different things to keep my mind occupied , not everything works . 

But in this lock down there has been plenty of time to try.

Thank you and hopefully you get back to hobbies or interests that were fun for you too

HeartHeart

Hi @Former-Member 

I feel alot better actually. I am going to start going for a run again. I feel like the world ain't so bad actually after talking here for awhile. I realized i miss botanical garden and the Shrine of Remeberence where i would look over to the city scape from top of the stairs when the sun is setting. 

Thank you too Evanthia. I hope everything going well and meaningful for you. 

Night.

Wow @BPDSurvivor 

That's cool. I guess it is. Have a great night!

Sleep tight.

Yes, that is such a beautiful place with the city scale on top of the stairs, Sunnyrays.

'I feel like the world ain't so bad actually after talking here for awhile.'

I'm glad you feel this way @SunnyRays . Connection and a sense of belonging makes a big difference.

I encourage you to continue reaching out here or anywhere else.

To be honest, these forums have played a huge part in my own MH recovery. I celebrated my successes here. I shared my challenges here. I supported others here. I can share without feeling judged here.

It's made a huge difference. I hope you will also benefit from the experience!

And yes, I had my burger and fries last night. I only ate half the burger and a few fries lol. 

What are you up to today? @SunnyRays 

BPDSurvivor

Hey @BPDSurvivor 

Yes, i am so glad that i found this little site. It's been great helps.

And good to hear you enjoyed the burger. 

My day been just as usual. Cooked some foods. Played some games. But i decided to go to the Shrine after dark to check out how it is since i never been to that place at such time. Now i am here. It's all dark and quiet. Saw an older couple. In their 70s i think. Chit chatting and laughing. Like some teenagers at the place at such time in the dark 😂.  I wonder what are they to each other and what are they talking about. Well, i could only imagine and smile. Because i kinda wanted that. I guess there are some experience worth hoping for and live forward to.  

Hehehe @SunnyRays ,

That's so sweet seeing older people just chatting away happily at the Shrine. It really does make you wonder what their secret is.

Press on @SunnyRays . Life is full of ups and downs. That's just the nature of it. 

Hope you have a good night.

BPDSurvivor

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @SunnyRays 

Thats great to hear you are feeling better Heart

I used to go past the Shrine on my way to work ... Its been years since l have been to the botanical gardens, its funny how you stop going to beautiful gardens.

I cant run due to knee injury which has kept me homebound for 3 years now and its horrible , but l can run a marathon in my head no problems.

I am playing one day at a time and thats all the commitment l can say. 

Watching Fast and Furious now and kicking back doing nothing..

Hopefully you had a good weekend.

Always around...

Hi @SunnyRays 

Welcome! Love your username screams of hope to me! 

I am glad to read you are feeling better and I hope to see you on these forums again. 

Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance