Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

pinklollipop15
Community Guide

Hi everyone!!

Hi

I have jumped in on the forums and haven't introduced myself.

I'm joining these forums to support others. I have experienced some mental health issues in my life and have people in my life who have experienced various mental health and substance issues. I have had good experiences with social workers, counsellors and psychologists at various stages in my life. I have experienced a lot in my life both positive and negative and feel I have a lot of knowledge and experiences so I can help others. 

I am enjoying the forums so far and am finding it great for tips in my own life around self-care and also enjoy reading the stories and contributing where I can. It's great!

Hope to connect with you soon!

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Hi everyone!!

Hey @pinklollipop15

I suffer from several MH issues, I find it hard sometimes to find the right people to connect with, I mainly am a quiet one at home. 

I see a psychologist and have NDIS, which is helpful, I tend to struggle with everyday things, I also have a disability which makes me struggle more. 

I hope to see you around more

candydipper1 

Hi @Fluttershy1
Lovely to connect with you! I'm sure we have things in common since you are a candy dipper and I'm a pinklollipop hahaha!

I am glad that you are finding the Psychologist and NDIS helpful. It does sound like a struggle. Thankyou for your kind words.

I think you have great strength by just writing what you have and I hope these forums allow you to connect with the right people.

See you around!

Hi @pinklollipop15, I'll tag you in my thread, 

it's been a long and hard journey to be honest suffer C-PTSD etc etc. 

Forums have been a very helpful outlet, so has the help centre! 

Self harm is my thread if you wanna look through

Hello @pinklollipop15 👋

Welcome to the forums 😊

👜👒💖💕🦄🐩🐙🌸🏵🌹🍉🍦🍨🎀♀️

Well hello.

What a nice wealth of experiences you bring.

Hi @pinklollipop15 , welcome to the forums!

Hi @Arizona thankyou! Love all those emoticons.. I'll have to find the button!

Hi @wellwellwellnez
Thanks!

Hi @cloudcore
Thanks!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance