Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Hi everyone! I'm Bella.....

hello @Bella37 how are you going today xx

hello @Snowie@chibam@outlander@BPDSurvivor 

Hi. Im feeling pretty good thanks. 😁👍🌈

Hi @Bella37 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for sharing this part of your story with us Heart

Absolutely! In my experience, living with mental health conditions can be incredibly challenging and I’ve lost count of the number of times in my life when I’ve felt as though I was riding an emotional roller coaster! 

That’s great! The forums are full of so many amazing discussions and I have no doubt that you’ll be able to make a wonderful contribution to these Heart

I wasn’t too sure if there’s a particular topic that you’re interested in and so I just thought that I’d share some information in relation to one of our special events known as Topic Tuesday Smiley Happy

Basically, Topic Tuesday is a live online discussion that occurs every fortnight right here on the forums!

Generally speaking, the topics that we discuss reflect some of the issues that are important and / or of interest to us and every fortnight we discuss a new topic Smiley Happy

All of the topics are facilitated by a guest speaker who has expertise in the topics that are being discussed. For example in August of this year, our Topic Tuesday focused on grief and loss. As such, the conversations were guided by a guest speaker from an organisation called Grief Line.

During this time, our Community Manager and our guest speaker created a really safe and respectful space whereby they gently invited us to share some of our experiences in relation to grief and loss Heart

I’ve included the link to Topic Tuesday below, just in case this is something that you would like to explore further:

https://saneforums.org/t5/Special-Events/bd-p/le-forum-0007

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @Bella37  and that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them Smiley Happy

Please remember that you’re always welcome to reach out here whenever you need to Heart

I look forward to seeing you around the forums and talking with you again soon Smiley Happy

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Bella,

I would like to be your friend on here. I have no offline friends and barely any real online friends.

gday @Bella37
Nice to meet you and welcome
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance