Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Henry's Landing Strip & Hangar

Hello @Former-Member and all visitors to the thread.

@Former-MemberThat is a lovely beach/bay photograph.

I'm going ok thank you. The thread has been a little quiet the last few days, however, not worried. Most threads go through a bit of a lull from time to time. Each person gets what they need from threads on any forum and offer what thay can, when they can.

Had an appointment with counsellor today. I am so pleased that we have covered a lot of ground. The discussions are directed, but flexible and each appt, I am aware of what progress I am making with her assistance and guidance. I am very fortunate.

Hope that you are going well. Always great to connect with you @Former-Member 

Best Wishes to You and all Members

@HenryX 

I hope there will be good outcomes with your counselling @HenryX 

I'm here if you need to chat. @HenryX 

Hello @Former-Member 

Hope that you are going well. It has been a good steady day for me. The main thing today was the counselling appt. Then came in and have been responding to forum posts since mid-afternoon.

I think that I may have said that I've been fortunate in being able to talk with a lady who provides guidance and gentle direction, and allows our discussions to develop easily. Consequently, I don't have that drained and drawn out feeling that many people seem to have after their appointments.

The "office" is a small house in the town where I live, about a km from home. So there is no traffic and buidings and people to contend with. That also helps with the peacefulness of the arrangement.

A few posts on the forum this afternoon. One may have been strongly worded, in response to a particular style that I found a little confronting. But the majority of my comments are, I hope, engaging and supportive.

I'll post this. If you are "close by" and feel like a chat, I'll be here for a half hour before getting something for dinner.

Cheers for now

@HenryX 

Hello @Emelia8 

Thank you for your presence, among a number of others, which I find to be reassuring and comforting.

I hope that today has been a pleasant day for you. You are already aware of how my day went from my previous post to Mumi.

Through another of your posts, I believe that you are exploring options re back issues among others. Whatever your decision, I am pleased to know that you appear to be gathering the information that you need for an informed assessment and future plan.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Glad your counselling session went well @HenryX  I need new glasses. 😃 Having trouble reading/ typing. 
Gosh, age is showing.

Goodnight. Sleep well. @HenryX and alll  

765BBBCE-B5BE-4F1D-A711-71853F579B60.jpeg

Hello @Former-Member 

Your comment regarding age and associated issues is certainly one with which I can also identify and feel the results of.

Another lovely photograph of a peaceful ocean bay scene. I still enjoy seeing the grass/lawn very near to the shoreline. Beautiful!!

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

2B7DD83D-B33C-42E4-BA06-4A6A32E4F953.jpeg

How's everyone's day going so far? @HenryX and all. 😊

Hi @Former-Member 

Going well, thank you.

I am enjoying your photographs. It is amazing, to my way of thinking, that photographs can offer such simple pleasure. They bring back memories and the pleasant feelings associated with those memories, even when we are sitting at home on the computer.

Thank you @Former-Member 

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance