Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

daydreamergg
New Contributor

Has anyone tried robofit exoskeleton

I am looking for help for my partner and since his stroke there hasn't been much out there to help his walking and his left arm function. I have asked on another forum also. he wants to try the robotic rehab at robofit I havent seen any other ones that have both technology for walking and upper arm. does anyone have experience with this

1 REPLY 1

Re: Has anyone tried robofit exoskeleton

Hi @daydreamergg 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - It’s great to have you here Smiley Happy

It can be incredibly frustrating and distressing when we’re unable to find the resources that we so desperately need to care for the people that we love Heart

Although I can’t share any personal experiences in relation to using the Robofit Exoskelton, I did have a few suggestions that may be helpful for you - I’m so sorry if you’ve already considered these Heart

Firstly, I just wondered if you’ve contacted the Stroke Foundation, as from my understanding they provide a variety of different resources and support for stroke survivors and their families.

For example, one of the services that they provide is called Stroke Line and as such, health professionals provide information and advice on stroke prevention, treatment and recovery Heart

Stroke Line operates Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm AEST

Their contact telephone number is: 1800 787 653

I’ve just included the link to their website, in case you would like to explore this further:

https://strokefoundation.org.au/

Stroke Foundation also provide a website called Enable Me. From my understanding, this is an online community where people can connect with one another and share their experiences. As such, I just wondered if one of their forum members may be able to offer you some insights.

I’ve just included the link to their website in case this is of interest to you:

https://strokefoundation.org.au/What-we-do/For-survivors-and-carers/enableme

Also some years ago, I was employed in an organisation that focused on providing a variety of services for children who were living with various disabilities Heart During this time, some of the families that I was supporting expressed an interest in connecting with other families who were experiencing similar issues to their own. Therefore, (if it was possible) I carefully facilitated this process so that families could receive some support from those who had a lived experience that was similar to their own. As such, I just wondered if you would feel comfortable contacting a staff member at Robofit to explore if it would be possible for them to connect you with someone who has used (or who is currently using) the Robofit Exoskeleton?

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @daydreamergg that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them Smiley Happy

Please remember that you’re always welcome to reach out here whenever you need Heart Nothing is too big or too small and you’re welcome to share whatever feels safe and comfortable for you (as long as what we share adheres to the community guidelines 😊)

Thinking of you Heart

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance