Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

ourmanicmates
New Contributor

Our Manic Mates - A Bipolar Podcast

Hello everyone! As all of you know, living with Bipolar is insert your word for it and it's great to connect in a safe place with other people experiencing it (like this page). I, like a lot of people, love Podcasts but struggled to find Podcasts dealing with Bipolar in general or from an Australian point of view; so I decided to use some of my manic energy and create my own Podcast! I'd love for you all to have a look/listen, give feedback or hopefully be on the Podcast to give YOUR point of view a platform to be heard, it's about the guests on the show and what they want to say, you can say whatever you want, you can be anonymous and you can tell your story!
I hope this find you all happy, safe and well.
Have a listen on Spotify and hit me up on Fscebook or Insta to be on the show Smiley Happy file:///Users/jakebstevenson/Downloads/IMG_3400.JPG 
1 REPLY 1

Re: Our Manic Mates - A Bipolar Podcast

This is  great Jake I have just followed you on Spotify and will take a listen, I am happy I found this right now, I'm really struggling today 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance