Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Re: Identification

Oh no @sgd ! This is a terrible predicament to find yourself in. Doesn't sound fair at all.

I am glad to hear you took the step to contact triage. Would you have to contact the police too?

Sitting with you, tyme

Hello @tyme 

No the police cannot do anything at the moment. Her Case Manager is going to call me back on Monday, so until then, I wait. 😕

Fingers crossed @sgd . Sitting with you. 

Oh @sgd   You must be so concerned and I’m truly shocked that the hospital have released your daughter in this frame of mind. Such a huge worry for you. I’m also surprised there was no hospital social worker available to help you sort all of this. I’m in NSW and hospitals my daughter has been admitted to in the past always had a social worker that I dealt with. I simply pray your daughters memory of her accommodation returns and that she is safe. The system needs a huge overhaul it seems. I hope you can manage some rest amongst your worries. 

How are things going for you? @sgd . Have you heard from your daughter? My heart goes out to you both.

Well @tyme

The same really, nothing has changed. Had a call, still not making sense. Still wondering around not really knowing what she's doing. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance