Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What online peer support looks like // Tues 16th July, 7pm-9pm AEST

Hi @nashy  and everyone.

Thanks for tag, but I cant be here tonight. I will try to read through later.

Re: Topic Tuesday // What online peer support looks like // Tues 16th July, 7pm-9pm AEST

What is an important value for you within online peer support? @nashy 

Respect

being here for each other

knowing you are not alone

Amazing @CheerBear - such a good one!

No problem at all @Former-Member  thank you for stopping by anyway 🙂 

No they don’t forget @nashy they just don’t reply to me. It’s ok don’t worry. 

agreed, beautifully put too @Shaz51 

The sense of being together in the journey of complex mental health, a sort of collaborative respect is so important.. Thank you! 😄 

@BlueBay I agree. It feels really important to me to understand and respect that we all have different ways of coping and being 🙂

@Shaz51 - knowing we aren't alone is something I also really value 😊

well said @BlueBay

Hello everyone

For me, acceptance is a key value, and it goes hand in hand with being non-judgemental.

Respect is a real foundation value too.

And @Flying_Hams I love giving people the benefit of the doubt. That is one for reflection for me, and I really think it ties in with acceptance and being non-judgemental.

hello @TheVorticon Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance