Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

Yeah but I think she's more Kelpie @Lauz  she's a princess loves to stay inside. But then loves a good run as well. 
she knows when I'm sad crying. She comes and sits next to me and looks up at me. She knows 

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

She sounds cute @BlueBay

@CheerBear i love your cats personalities!esp a little rocket cat!

Kellie border collie would be gorgeous @BlueBay 😊

I'm dreaming of a decent cat collection - one in every colour @Lauz 😆

I think it will be pretty fun to also chat about animals personalities tonight - I have that on the agenda don't worry! Sounds like there are some good ones. 

What about 2 tones or multicoloured cat!? @CheerBear you might need a bigger house 😏😂🐱

Hello @Lauz , I have no pets at the moment BUT I have had pets all my life xxxxxx

download-2.jpg 

@CheerBear 

Hi @Shaz51 welcome! Sounds like animals have been a big part of your life which is wonderful!

Totally plan on getting a big house and filling it with cats as soon as the kids move out @outlander 😂 Hope you get to enjoy having a feline friend sometime. They're pretty fab 💜

@CheerBear 😂😂 we will need to call u the crazy cat lady then 😉
Ive had cats previously, he reminds me of your rocket cat. Crazy funny little thing quite often in mischief 😌
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance