Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Life After Bushfires // Tues 19th January, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

where is the link please to join in?

Re: Topic Tuesday // Life After Bushfires // Tues 19th January, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Welcome @outlander! Happy to see you here

Poppet1 - I'm here

HI everyone, looking forward to tonights discussion. Remember to refresh your page to see new posts in the conversation.

Hey @143 & welcome! You're one step ahead. All you've got to do is reply when you'd like to contribute something to the conversation, just as you have now. 

Welcome @Poppet1 😊

welcome @Poppet1 and @143 great to have you here

Welcome @143, @Poppet1 and @AZZ 🙂 Thank you for joining in and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and insights!

thanks to @Daisydreamer  @AZZ @TideisTurning for running this!

I am here. Looking forward to questions. 

i also live in a small community on the far south coast of NSW and found Sane just at the right moment. See a psychologist tomorrow and feel quite anxious 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance