Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's talk about Schizophrenia // Tues 25th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Hi everyone,

My name's Jordan and I am a Clinical Psychology Registrar at One Door Mental Health. 

I have completed undergraduate degrees in Psychology and completed a Master of Psychology (Clinical), having been trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and recently completed introductory training in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT). I have experience working in private mental health facility and private practice, with an interest in working with presentations such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, and schizophrenia-spectrum conditions, as well as working with those whom have co-occurring mental health and legal issues 

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's talk about Schizophrenia // Tues 25th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Hi @Eden1919 @greenpea @Lilaca and welcome, we are so happy you could join us today

Thanks @TideisTurning bit out of my league though

Welcome @greenpea @Lilaca @Eden1919  - glad to have you with us and looking forward to hearing your invaluable perspectives this evening! 😊

All good @TAB, whatever you'd like to contribute tonight will be great 😊

Just interested @Daisydreamer as my brother in law was initially diagnosed with schirophrenia, b4 changing to bipolar some years later. And some of my dear friends here in the forum live with schitzophrenia. So I really want to develop a better understanding of it in order to better support those dealing with it.

Emelia

@TAB  Yay! TABs is here!!!

Will look bye and bye on ph atm @TideisTurning

Question 1: Why is schizophrenia awareness week important?

Question 2: What is the experience of people living with Schizophrenia?

Ta -da @greenpea GP lol 😸👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance