Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Healthy Relationships in Lockdown // Tues 31st August, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Hi @JungleGiants , thank you for joining us! Our discussion has just begun Smiley Very Happy

Re: Topic Tuesday // Healthy Relationships in Lockdown // Tues 31st August, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Tagging members online 🙂 @Anastasia @AussieRecharger @BPDSurvivor @Bill16 @BlueBay @Bow @Fluttershy1 @Flax @HandsomeHalo @HenryX @JungleGiants @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Snowie @StuF @TAB @MDT @oceangirl @outlander 

We are starting a discussion here about healthy relationships, boundaries, communication skills, conflict resolution and spaces you can seek support if you in an unsafe home environment. You are more than welcome to join in if this is a topic you are interested to explore. 

Mindful this topic can bring up a lot of big feelings, so please feel free to use your boundaries and discretion Heart Of course, if this isn't something you are feeling like chatting about tonight, you can ignore this tag or read back over at a later time 🙂 

Hi @Daisydreamer thanks for the tag - I am not in lockdown over here in the West presently but will follow along regardless. Here's hoping that the lockdowns will be over soon as they are very bad for the communities mental health 

Hi @JungleGiants!
Would love to hear what you are most interested to chat about tonight.

If you have any questions or comments for our guest @tropicalsun please feel free to send a message

I think with relationships in lockdown its very tricky because its such a separating time. I had a great weekend with calls to friends but theres lots of people its hard to have a conversation with now. 

Hi @Shaz51 and @Oaktree , nice to see you here tonight!

I guess family dynamics/boundaries are something im interested in, especially online. Its kinda hard living with family but not seeing other family members for months, let along friends

@tropicalsun , I was only in lockdown for 3 days but am very interested in tonight 

Question 2: Creating and sustaining healthy relationships often involve having boundaries. What are boundaries, and how do they help? What are some examples of healthy and unhealthy boundaries?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance