Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Comfort in chaos: Looking after yourself and others during challenging times // Tues 30th June, 7-8.30pm AEST

Sorry to hear that @Adge that's so tough Smiley Sad

Re: Topic Tuesday // Comfort in chaos: Looking after yourself and others during challenging times // Tues 30th June, 7-8.30pm AEST

Firstly, I am keen to gauge the current feelings in the room. We have been exposed to so much chaos, uncertainty, and upheaval over the last few months. This includes COVID-19, restrictions/isolation, protests about racism and policing, distressing content within the news, just to name a few…

Can you describe in 3 words how you have been feeling in general as a result of current world events?

I think for me that would be: unsettled, empathetic, grateful

@Fluttershy1 @Welcome to tonight's topic.

sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cuppa.

Destabilised, Fearful, Shaken @Jupiter

There is no Solid Ground under our feet - it has turned to Quicksand...

Adge

@jem80@frog@Jupiter 

I think for me that would be: Grateful, worried , concerned

For me the top 3 are overwhelmed, sad, powerless.

Having said that, occasionally, I have had a sense of common humanity

I'm sorry to hear about your job @Adge that's very hard

@jem80 @Jupiter @Shaz51 @Adge - hope you are all well.

im not liking this chaos because I am being trapped inside and it's overwhelming & scary. 

I would say in three words overwhelming, bored, lethargic 

Panicky, scared and grateful...

I'm sorry to hear about your job too, @Adge , that's a blow 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance