Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @Former-Member I'm a bit of a recluse on the W/E's, as I'm often exhausted (very low energy).

Just necessary shopping trips etc, as I'm running out of food etc.

My energy has stayed very low, since my last surgery (3 months ago) - even though I'm mostly all healed up.

My birdies are good thanks. There have been some babies.

It was very sad to find a baby budgie on the floor of the aviary - had fallen out of nest & passed away.

Embroidery sounds lovely.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Cute rabbit @outlander  👍  Guess there's very little '''d' about being here really, it had to be, Even visiting dad less is good for me (but not dad). 

To make a god day - I've learned what activities I like - that make me feel good after, and I try do more of that. Creating things is special., and travelling, views & mountains & birds...  Do you have a hobby that feeds your soul,?

@Adge , understandable you need to rejuvenate on the weekends, after working... And sounds like that surgery knocked you around a bit (but not as bad as before thank God). I did see ithat, and sad i wasn't more supportive, as Tawney / Lapses, but I was praying for you. 🦉

@Former-Member 

See you looking around

Smiley Happy

barnowl.jpgLittleFrenchHen-Jacquelynne-Steves.jpgFree-Mushroom-Embroidery-Pattern-Jacquelynne-Steves.jpg

sometimes less is more @Former-Member sometimes its makes the visits more special and actually gives you things to talk about too. i like the way you make a good day.
scenic drives and walks are good for the soul. no, not really i dont have anything right now. need to find that bit of passion and fire again somewhere.

Just popping in to let you know im thinking of you @Former-Member  ❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander, how are you? Whatchya up to this weekend? How's ya grandad? Im busy straightening things for my first inspection (renting) Tuesday and had a big spend on cleaning products yesterday, inc a chordless stick vacuum. No excuses now... But first these boxes need sorting, or at least into the spare room. I'll check in later 🌷
-
-
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member  🌸🍀

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom  nice to see you pop by too, thanks for the cute embroidery pictures 😊 I'll pop over your thread soon, see how a doin' but seriously need to find a church home here in my new home town.  Though somewhat weary of people these days. Use to love being around ppl and cry when they forget me, but after those brothers of mine... little voice inside screams ''piss off" 😞 Really gotta work on that. Apparently now they're trying to stop the sale of the house (needed to pay for dads care) which could see him being moved to an inferior facility... I've blocked all my brother's on my phone now, so sick of their crap. 

Ooo, where did all hat come from. Betta get something done here Namaste 🙏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Former-Member , nice to see you. Have you recovered from your trip? Is ya mum still in hospital? Have a nice day today 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh😞 just realised I can't post pictures here anymore, was gonna post the handkies I embroidered dad's initials on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance