Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Somethingā€™s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Iā€™m in trouble too @Adge I changed my post and then removed it but the email triggered me tonight.

Iā€™m off to bed so night night @Former-Member 

I have to be at the hospital early tomorrow.

šŸ’œšŸ¦‹šŸ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

? hospital? @Eve7 Sorry you lost post. You could have emails sent to spam, wfmšŸ¤«
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge - maybe it's gonna rain & cool down for you there - re back šŸ’•
@Clawde you can cook for me any time šŸ˜‹
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yikes! Just got up to look and realised I left the whole house open, blowin' a gale through the place ,šŸ˜Æ

While talking with son tonight it popped into my head that I shouldn't be encouraging him to connect with me 'cause I'm gonna die anyway and that would hurt him more šŸ˜Ÿ
Does anyone else have these crippling thoughts? I love my boy, is it really wrong to want relationship with him, even if I die tomorrow! I strongly believe there some mutual benefits to be learn from each other yet. Surely its better to have found some good times before I die. Blooming Black Dog talking me thinks. Hate it! Confuses me. Dark conversations in my head trying to stop me living. Grr get outta my head!!
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210107COVID (1)_1.jpg

BRISBANE COVID RESTRICTIONS

72hr  Snap Lockdown & mandatory masks in public 'till Jan22 review.

Today more community transmission identified in Brisbane and Our Regional doctors are asking Brisban'ites NOT TO COME HERE! šŸ˜ž In essence telling my son he can't visit his mum šŸ˜¢ And I'm not sure I should go there. It's all so frustrating, makes me sad. At least we had his birthday lunch before the lockdown, and he got my ca d today. What if he gets it? What then? šŸ˜­ Anxiety thermometer blowout šŸŒ”ļø Not fair. 

More Lockdowns - Oh No @Former-Member Yes that would raise anyone's anxiety.

Everyone said/ hoped that 2021 would be so much far Better than 2020.

Not what I'm seeing - So far no different, no better than last year.

More & new restrictions & issues to deal with.

For the past 6 weeks or so, I've had to sign in (with contact details) to any venue that I go to - Even a Cafe, for a brief coffee.

Also my fortnightly MH Social Lunch function - Sign in with contact details, or Scan SafeWA Barcode with SafeWA App (on Smartphone), to sign in.

Brave New World 1998 | Download movie

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Adge, now we have this new more contagious COVID strain killing 1,000 a day in the UK, and it's leaked from Quarantine... it's like we're back to square one šŸ˜Ÿ what can we do? šŸ˜ž
I gotta figure out the smartphone app for cafe's. Such a pain. Oh well,bi have my RobertTimms & cappuccino sachets ā˜•
You sleep good tonight. Good night šŸ˜“

@Former-Member The lockdowns are restrictive but necessary to contain this disease. I can only imagine how hard it is for everyone though happening so quickly. I do hear your fear about your son getting it but hopefully he follows all procedures and stays safe. Everything crossed for you and your son to get through this okay Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7, everything crossed is good ta. Guess Melbourne survived it, kinda, and he is young and very sensible. You've been very productive these hols. I was watching a tv travel show featuring Tassy and just lovely there. I so gotta visit all those cute little coastal towns. Have a good day šŸ’™šŸ’ššŸ’›
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just had memory of one of mum's abuses on me, and how it hurt, but then realised she's died, something ndhappened inside of me, tension drained away to really know "SHE CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE!" Not like that šŸ˜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance