Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Goodmorning @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning to you too @Zoe7, what's the temperature where you are? 17°C here

I think our top today is supposed to be 17 degrees @Former-Member - still quite chilly here. 

WHat are your plans for today? I need to do a little shopping and then going to settle in for the afternoon to watch footy - I looove my footy Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear, then it must be around 6° for you, chilly. Guess the 'chill factor' in the wind is the real issue if out & about. TAS has to be cooler & I can really feel it at a mere 17, actually, might be mixing reality up with background radio forecast top for the day. No matter which way you look at it, WINTER is coming. Does it snow every winter in Hobart? or just the mountains? I gotta visit Tazzy

You're obcessed with footy! What's to like about footy?

Today I plan to
extract myself out from under this lovely warm snug dooner
enjoy a cup of tea (top priority)
sort out cat & dog
breakfast + pills
shower & dress (4days waiting)
MAYBE get adventurous and
Try drive the car for first time in 2wks since hip injury (bit nervous).
Attend two local open House rental inspections.
Pick up few groceries
Or just stay in bed

Right at this moment I vote for stay in bed - but I have been up since silly o'clock so the day feels like it has happened around me already @Former-Member 

Goodluck with everything on your list - even if you only get a few things done it is a win Smiley Very Happy

Yes I do love my footy - have done since I could remember - used to go to the local games every week but haven't done that for a long time - the last thing I want to do in winter now is sit outside in the cold Smiley Surprised

Finished all my shopping and now need to do a few things at home myself before I have another sleep.

morning @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

29 degrees up here today

trying to get stuck into the house today Smiley LOL, having a break at the moment xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I wish I was more active like you. Crashed this arvo, NO energy at all.
Leg sore but still improving, near no pain meds now.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Really sad, don't understand it

Hugs @Former-Member 

guitar.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20190107_131312.png

IMG_20181125_205348.png

TOPIC TUESDAY, everyone playing '''ppy families' planning their trip away, with or without MI, while I'm facing homelessness or give up my only company furbaby... Why am I even alive? How are we suppose to navigate life alone? What's the point when ya have no real earthbonds? Maybe we don't need a reason, we just are 😶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance