Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

You'll get there @Adge
I'm in no rush for the Vax. My dr hasn't come looking for me, think they're still struggling with the fluvax. WA has done well keeping it out so far from what I can see.
As for $, most of us struggle, but sounds like you really gotta reduce your expenses a bit without becoming homeless. I found I had to really trim to the bone to survive on the pension. It's not much of a life, and my only vise has really been op shops, which is stupid anyway 'cause I gotta downsize whole heap more.
Good Night 🤗🕊

Former-Member
Not applicable

So excited, had two phone calls today, inclding my son. Amazing the difference it makes 💙💙💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210617-222419_1.jpeg

Love this!

@Emelia8  @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope  @Eve7  @Zoe7  @Anastasia  ... ... ... 

Lovely @Former-Member ❤❤❤

Oh I love that too @Former-Member , thank you 🤗🌹

Hi all 👋

👍❤️ @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 just a note to tell you alone are amazing you alone were so kind and supportive when @@Clawde first got on this web thing / formats you alone encouraged me and were amazing supportive and nice for no benefit to your self you are a over the top a great person I will never forget you when I remember why I do what I do which isnt much it's because. Of you ... your helped me and were so nice nice to me it still and will always be the best thing this sane foraum website has got here Thankyou so much just love @@Shaz your ar

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Clawde, really lovely of you to say. Are you ok yourself?
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210619-131728_1.jpeg

Joy is better than happy'

Hi @Former-Member Yes Joy is so much Better (Bigger & Brighter) than Happy....

Strange afternoon - In fact the past few day, full of unexpected Surprises (not all good ones).

I have been Offered the Census Field Officer Contract (Job) - Via email tonight (7.00pm AEST).

I need a Witness to Sign – There is no other way, to accept the Contract (Offer).

Has to be Signed Electronically (on Computer) by me + Witness (very Weird).

Very hard to get a witness (living alone) - especially electronically, cannot take a Printout Copy of Contract to someone to Witness (Sign).

I had virtually given up hope on this Job – As it has been over 5 weeks, since I passed the Identity & Police Clearance Checks.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance