Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

mskpop
Contributor

they are removing my only friend

The Ks are at it again i am at breaking point may end up mental health care again

my housemate who has also been targeted by the housemates who think they own the joint (they do not) have given my only trusted friende a terminal notice he is going to ring the housing disputablle tribunal and hopes he does not get evicted the ks are playing the victim not my friend first me now him, they will target me once he is gone i have holiday coming up in seven weeks, i am scared they will try and destroy my holiday i have already paid for airfare and accommodation i will do the unthinkable if they try anything what can i do i am so so scared i reported they will get rid of me i have enough evidence i used to trust my landlord she is the best one i have but now she is in favour of the troublemakers, its so unfair i go out of my way to help and it boils over i have done nothing wrong, i have had my blood pressure extremely high last 2 visits to urgent mental health care they have been 175 over 94 to 110 which is high, these people are horrible, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know what to do i have a free solicitor calling me friday so hopes he can offer some help

7 REPLIES 7

Re: they are removing my only friend

Hey @mskpop I'm hearing how distressed you feel right now. I'm sorry, I'm unsure what the K's are? I'm wondering what support you need from us in this moment? Would it be helpful to speak to one of our counsellors tonight? Here are the details to call or message

Please take care and I hope you will continue to reach out to us here.

@mskpop 

Dispute resolution is all well and good.

But try also to sidestep it as well,even if that means looking for another place.

It can't all rest on this dispute resolution as they can only do so much.

yRe: they are removing my only friend

i have holiday in 7 weeks i will let my landlord know bout holiday and see if she has other place i can move into just wish for this holiday first

@mskpop I would not want to live with people like that anyway. Can you and your friend try to get another house together?

Hi @mskpop,

I'm really sorry to read this and I'm sorry for your housemate. How is your housemate feeling about being evicted? I think it's a good idea that your housemate rings the housing commission tribunal and see how they can help. It must be very upsetting for both of you.

I also think it's a good idea to collect any evidence you can and speak to your solicitor on Friday. Often in cases like yours the law has the final say how these things can play out. 

I know it is easy to say and probably hard to do but you need to try and keep calm because this stress can't be good for you. As you said your blood pressure has been high on your last two visits to the GP and that isn't good for your physical or mental health.

I also agree with what other forum members have said, I know it isn't always possible but could you and your friend find a place together. I'm a little concerned that even if you both stay in your current house it may not be good for either of you from a mental health perspective because it's never fun living in a place where your housemates cause you stress.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather  

now i got a termination notice they stated due cleaniness of room and odor

Where i live used to be a nursing home so big property, 10 people reside includes me

1 red bin 1 yellow bin 2 green bins so if the bin gets full quick which it does i have to keep some rubbish i collect into my room (my own rubbish), lately i have been going around the streets and putting rubbish into other bins, i cannot help if my room has bad odor, if we were allowed and extra red and yellow bin then the odor wouldn' happen, also starting to open my window up during the day if i am home to let breeze in though worried bout ants coming in

so i have got a free solicitor who is going to see what my rights are as a tenant 

I am going to look for another property i was hoping after my holiday but the kns and landlord want me and my friend out.  He went to a tenancy tribunal and is getting help, he is the only friend i trusted 

I went to urgent mental health care last night i have been several times

so i think once i move the better

i am sick of being mistreated and discriminated

mental health service is not GP though there is a nurse there. I am seeing my doctor on Tuesday i take celapram i think its called for my anxiety may see if i can get the dose stronger than what i am taking now

I asked my housemate he is looking on his own

so i am just going to look in the eastern area close to my church 

have more friends up that way

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance