Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

That sounds really good @Sans911 3 and abit weeks isn't to far away but im sure youll do well. has your textbook come yet?
Oh my goodness 2 months is a long time! I wonder what happened to them oaying it for you. Strange that they didn't do what they had arranged..

Im only into the second exposure therapy session so i suppose there wouldnt be to much benefit as yet. We are going slowly which is ok but i tend to get bored or frustrated going to slow that it feels like ill never get there but at the same time iknow if i push to fast ill probably go backwards.
I have been very meh and shut down about things lately even more so than usual in regards to therapy and medications and most other things. My gp wants to put me back onto my meds as even shes noticed it. Im out of sorts but a different out of sorts. Mm not to sure that makes sense....

I feel I need to do something intellectually stimulating. Right now im doing alot but at the same time its not either. Its just the same stuff over and over even with pops new appointments coming up for dementia. I just need something to keep my brain active or something....

Aww cuties, Mr A still struggling to adjust to the noise levels?

I also haven't really stuck with therapy or found it benedicial yet but that is mostly because of ill fitting therapists so maybe the meh feeling for therapy is part of a subconscious thing...

My textbook should be arriving tommorow sometime.

I understand what you mean about intellectual stimulation. I know you like to challenge yourself with learning new skills and knowledge. So for now it's the routine mundane responsibilities of life, which aren't terribly exciting. Those opportunities will come again, as you are already looking into another course.

Therapy takes some time to feel like there is anything different or a gain has been made. And I think an important part of that gain is the connection with the therapist. Sometimes that connection is instant, other times it takes time to build trust, rapport and be comfortable to be vulnerable.

Yes, Mr A is struggling a lot with noise sensitivity, but I'm letting him take his time with gentle encouragement.

I'm starting to struggle lil Sis @outlander, so I'm going to have to go. It's been a nice chat with you tonight, hence I've tried to stay a little longer. I can't wait until daylight saving ends.

Goodnight my sweet sister ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

I hope you get to bed soon

Yes you are right in pretty much all that. I need to find something to do that curbs that mandane stuff i think.

Goodnight sis sleep weĺl @Sans911

Evening @Snowie @Sans911 @eth @Former-Member @Former-Member @CheerBear
How are you all? Hows your day been?

Hi lil Sis @outlander

I'm doing OK. Got my text book today so I've been studying. I've also been to a workshop about advocating for yourself.

I'm just about to feed the cats and go t

To a discussion group at a Cafe. So I'll be back in a couple of hours.

I'll catch you with you then @outlander

Ok chat later @Sans911 enjoy your discussion group

Evening also @Appleblossom

Hugz Bella

@outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance