Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

see never ends lol @Snowie

has Izzy still been escaping?

Izzy hasn't been escaping @outlander . We fixed the fence at the side and that seems to be keeping her in. We are still watvhing her when she goes outside however.

Oh that is good. Hopefully that will solve the problem @Snowie at least you wouldnt have to watch her all the time
At least she is cute so you cant stay mad at her

No can't stay mad at her @outlander , she is too adorable.

Will say goodnight hun, have taken my night meds so am starting to drift.

Good night @Sans911 Heart

Good night @Snowie
Has been really nice talking to you tonight sis ❤

Goodnight hun @Snowie. Hugs and hugs ❤️ 💜

@outlander slow day here too lil Sis. I saw my pdoc, and she has to stop one of my meds because it's expensive and she can longer get exemptions(get it cheaper) for me. I'll have it prn until the supply ends. It's mostly been used to help me sleep.

I told her about my difficult week, my support worker leaving, etc. She wasn't impressed that the organisation did that to me. Apart from that she didn't say much else. I'm now seeing her every month now instead of fortnightly.

I've done a little bit of unpacking. Not enough to make any sizeable difference. I just seem to go around in circles moving one pile to another pile.

I've got all my curtains up now, which gives me privacy and cuts out the light & heat.

Both boys are at the end of the bed; Jasper on his blanket & Mr A in his bed. They're curled up and sound asleep. Mr A is struggling to get used to being outside as there are more noises here than he's used to. But I'm just letting him find his own level of comfort.

Tommorow I've got an appointment with a student advisor at the university I'm studying at. She's involved in student equity, discrimination and all that stuff. I'm going to talk to her about some of the challenges I might face with studying like memory, concentration, motivation. She can arrange for extra help if I need it or more time to complete assignments/assessments.

Then I have a volunteer games night again tommorow night. I like these nights.

Some medications are quite expensive. One med im on isnt through pbs ao it is quite expensive but will talk to gp about it tomorrow there might be a cheaper option..
Will your prn help you sleep or will you need something else?
No its not fair your support worker is leaving. I feel frustrated for you.

I bet its nice to finally have all your curtains up. Thats ok youll find spots for things as you go, does take some time.

Tomorrow sounds good. I hope both the meeting and the game night goes well too. When is your course suppose to start? Is it fully online or do you attend lectures too?

Mr A sounds as unsettled as me lately. Wishing i had meds here for sleep or to switch off my brain for a while at least.

@Sans911

The prn is the same medicine @outlander just not regularly. I don't know what's going to happen to my sleep once I stop it.

My course is fully online, and I enrolled in my first unit today. So I think I can start that as soon as I want.

I'm struggling to stay awake lil Sis so it's sleeping time for me.

Goodnight my angel; I hope you get some rest.

sorry sis i was on and off again most of the night @Sans911 i tend to sleep a little earlier but then im up more and more.

i hope your time with the tafe support worker went well and that you have a great time at the games night too.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance