Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

yes we are strange humans arent we @Snowie but in a way its normal to be more compassionate towards others- or for most people anyway.

Will have to say goodnight @outlander . Have taken my night meds and starting to drop off. I hope you get some sleep tonight hun. Thanks for the chat, it has be a good distraction tonight.

Goodnight sis sleep well @Snowie

@outlander lil Sis I'm here for you. Saw your post on Worry Room.

thanks sis @Sans911 im really just over it.

Hearing you bub. You've got a lot going on in your day to day world. It must leave you utterly exhausted, overwhelmed and full of worry. I'm holding out for the day it gets easier, more interesting and enjoyable

yes indeed it does 😞 at least ive sorted out one thing so its saved me from camping tonight but means an early morning start which suits me fine. ive still got abit of a busy afternoon from around 4ish getting things set up for tomorrow but i wont have to stay there overnight. i will saturday night but at least not tonight. ive already had one meltdown today because of everything 😞

i hope that one day it will get better, but itll probably be to late by then. looking ahead things dont really look that bright esp with knowing pop will continue to get worse and go downhill. even with my studies and learning how to cope and trying to make these improvements i dont seem to be getting to far in life 

Im sorry, alot have it much worse than i do. I shouldn't be complaining. Im already burdening enough people i dont want to do it here too.

This is a safe place for you to vent @outlander and no one will judge you for using this space as an outlet. You're not burdening anyone by being here. Certainly not me, and I'm sure many others would feel the same way.

I'm not going to sugar coat your immediate future. It must be horrible to know your pop is declining and there's nothing you can do about it.

But there will be more chapters to your life yet. You are young, determined and smart. You can make things happen. It won't be too late. There will opportunities for you and your current experiences will shape the person you will become. Don't let these experiences harden your heart or destroy your soul. You will have a life worth living.

@outlander 💜 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander, I totally agree with @Sans911. You are not burdening anyone by talking here about how things are for you. This is a safe place to talk, and you are not being judged about what you say. You have every right to have a vent! I hope it helps sweetie. 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance