Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Ramble away @outlander , if it helps. 

I know April is hard for you hun and throwing tests in there too would just make it worse. Hopefully what the tests will give you are some answers that you need. It would be hard to go somewhere that you know people but really hoping those people are professional enough that it won't effect you.

Finances always seem to be a problem. Can you try and start putting a little money aside now and that way when October comes you will have enough money saved up.

That is hard with your Pop and him mixing up/not taking his meds. You are trying your best hun and that is all you can do.

im really hoping i wont run into any of those people @Snowie it really doesnt sit well with me at all. i havent even old mum yet, i dont know how anymore. i dont really want to either which is why i wish they would refer me elsewhere.
ive been putting money away each payday along with saving up all of my coins as well so when each jar is full ill deposit it and put it aside with the rest. i feel really selfish doing that sometimes because the horses arent getting the amount of treatment they usually would or not as fast. by the time i get one thing sorted with them its time to do another and another. its kinda really sucky.
its really hard and i dont like saying it but its almost like having a child in the house again but a more sensitive one and one you cant actually treat like a child. its so.. complicated i suppose.

@outlanderyou don't need to tell your mum if you are not comfortable with it. 

Don't feel selfish hun, you need to put yourself first, not the horses. You are more important.

It probably would feel like having a child in the house again. You have so much patience with him too. 

You are doing the best job you can hun, and that has to be enough for now.

i think those appts might hard to hide esp since shes not working atm @Snowie 😞
but when she does ill have toget the kids as well so its going to be hard to juggle those hrs as well.
sometimes it really sucks having to be the adult and make so many decisions all the time.
my best doesnt feel very good right now. i am lost in many ways

I agree @outlander , it is hard being the adult and having to make all these big decisions. It does suck at times. Sometimes I wish I could be a child again and not have to worry about anything.

wouldnt that be nice! @Snowie just a few days as a kid again would be good

how are you holding up @Snowie ?

I am okish @outlander . Have been quite destructive towards myself lately with not being about to control much of what I have been doing. Flashbacks are still being a problem which increases my SI thoughts.

This has been a good distraction however.

flashbacks 👎 @Snowie they are really hard to manage soemtimes arent they. im sorry they are coming back again and making things harder then they need to be. big big hugs Heart

thank you for chatting tonight too, it is really hard to talk sometimes

They are hard hun, especially when they decide to hang around @outlander 

Talking is hard at times, especially when we are talking about ourselves I find. I find it is much easier helping others then helping ourselves at times. Funny how we show that compassion for others but struggle to show it to ourselves.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance