Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

How are you going? @Snowie

It must be frustrating for you @outlander 

I'm sorry you have to go through all of this and your pop is giving you a hard time.

Sitting with you hun 💜💜

I am ok I guess, had a hard day today but it is almost over. Will go get my meds in about 20 minutes and hopefully sleep tonight. Didn't get much last night.

It is frustrating @Snowie a dietician is $100 a session too but rebated back at least.

Im sorry its been a hard day today. Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight.
Did you get to see family today?

Thats a lot of money for a dietician but at least you get some money back @outlander 

Might be worth trying to see one, they might give you more options that you can have.

I didn't see my family today, can't expect them to drive for an hour each way just to see me for 15 minutes. I am hoping tonight goes better. Least I get a sleep tomorrow during ECT😒

Yeh ill try and see one soon @Snowie

Yeh 15 minutes doesnt seem fair tbh. I cant see the halm in an hr or even half hr. I hope ect goes well. I know the sessions take abit out if you

It's just because of all of the covid stuff @outlander 

I guess at least I can see them at all, it would be worse if I couldn't see them at all.

Is there much of a wait to see the dietician hun?

Thats the good thing about technology i guess too @Snowie

Um im not sure i havent rang or anything yet to get into see him. I have the refferral already just havent rung.

@outlander 💚

@Snowie 💙

Yeah I video call them every day so still do see them @outlander 

@might go take my meds now and try to sleep

i hope you can get some rest/sleep tonight hun

much love 💓 

@Lee82 🧡
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance