Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Yes, I have felt that way in the past. Like everything & everyone was falling away. Is that what you mean?

@outlander

Yeah @Sans911 and when talking to other people theres not really anything there. Like an empty conversation even if the topics important.

Is this what's happening with your pop or family? Is it bothering you @outlander?

Its happening basically with everyone @Sans911 must be like talking to a brick wall who occassionally responds when people talk to me latley.
It was even that way with my nurse today and its not usually like that.

Except pop and family atm i just seem to get really irritated around them but its like on the outside. On the inside still feels like numb or

I think a lot of it is due to you being completely overwhelmed right now and not coping because theres no off button for you. So you're shutting down instead as a defence mechanism to avoid more overload. No it's not normally the way you are, but sometimes our brains take control when there are no other options left.

@outlander

That is true @Sans911
What will happen if i cant stop myself from shutting down even more? Its affecting some of my CGing already 😥and i dont want it get further that i start loosing my connections here with you and snowie. I dont want to loose you😞

Im use to feeling likea shaken bottle where im both numb but can feel lots  of things. Now it feels like its just. I dont know... its strange. Alot of things seems to be overtaken  by physical pain atm too but emotionally its so different @Sans911 

Thinking of you @outlander and sending you a gentle hug. 💕

@Lee82 ❤❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance