Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hoping the cough settles for you soon hun and it is not something worse @outlander 

A movie sounds nice. I took my kids the other day to spend their vouchers and xmas money.

Think S still has one voucher to spend. D was a typical teenager and spent all of her's in one day!!

Better go finish the washing. I hope the rest of your day goes ok for you.

Talk soon sweetheart 💞💞

@greenpea 💜💜

@Snowie Heartxx

its from the food allergies @Snowie it should hopefully settle down

lol im surprised that the vouchers lasted this long . the mask wearing has deterred them abit i think. i ordered online for the little one and the teen done hers herself but the cards cant be spent online unfortunatly.

might catch you abit later, ill have the kids till 1030 tonight though so i might not get a chance unless the little ones asleep before then

@outlander  if you dont mind outlander I will run this all by you after I talk with my mental health worker on Friday. I really appeciate your support and advice. Love peaxx

@Emelia8  Dearest Em thank you for your support behind the button. So appreciate it. I hope you are going okay. Am thinking of you this week. Heartxx

Of course you can @greenpea happy to chat and listen anytime 💚

I will always support you Pea .. you are my good friend and a very good and wonderful person @greenpea . 💖💚

Hi lil @greenpea. I think you'll be tucked up in bed now ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance