Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Have you ever tried a meditation app. I think I used headspace was amazing. Used to fall asleep pretty quick. Otherwise just music, waterfalls, rainforests that type of thing, and deep breathing works wonders too @outlander 

A roster sounds like a good idea @Anastasia

Yeah ive used an app but not really up for it atm. Not a fan of meditation or found it overly helpful but thank you. Ill just stay here with you @Eve7 and @Emelia8 ( and anyone else is welcome too

Really struggling to keep my eyes open here @outlander @Anastasia @Eve7 @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911  and anyone else around.  I am heading off to bed.  Thank you for your company this evening.  Please all stay safe and well.  Catch you tomorrow I hope.  Good night.  💕💤😴

Emelia 🌸

Good night beautiful @Emelia8 🌸💞🌸

I understand @outlander 

I'm struggling to keep eyes open so forgive me if I dozo off xxx I think I got a little bit too much Sun today again

Night @outlander I hope sleep finds you xxx

Night all 👋😘Screenshot_2020-11-22-23-48-37-34.jpg

Good night @Eve7 @Anastasia @Emelia8 💕😴🌻

Thanks for keeping me company

I hope today is better @outlander 

💙💜💙

@outlander hoping you got some sleep last night and today is a little better.

Morning @Eve7 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @NatureLover and whoever else is around. Hoping you Monday goes well 💜💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance