Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Eve7 I am glad you have got so many people around you who care about you but can understand how overwhelming it can get.

I hope things settle down for your sake and you can get some quiet/me time hun 💛💛

its tricky when we are settling back in but are visted so often even though they are well intended @Eve7 i hope you might get some time to chill out too.

yeah i dont know, apparently they arent giving her much option except the afternoon-night or the overnight shifts but she thankfully doesnt take them to often because i said im not doing them.

most of mine and pops pays all go on bills and still some debt collectors are hassling us-well me because thats the contact number i have. they are like you should be able to afford $200 a month for a CANCELLED credit card so when i rattle off all our bills they are like oh ok how about we keep the current arrangement then as at least your paying it off. well duh lol its not like im lying if i could afford to pay more and get a bill paid off faster then i would definently do so!

oh yes and private health insurance i forgot about that one!

i hope it might only be for 2 weeks too. i know being away from home and family is stressful for you as well but im glad H can work from home and the kids are at school still? or are you guys all in lock down now?

It was a bit much @Snowie but all gone now with only eldest S and myself here. 

I’m about to put pc through tv and pay all my bills...rates, phone, body Corp, car rego, toll road tag...never ending.

i hope pdoc goes well and hospital is sorted for you.

Thank you for your kind support

💜🦋❄️💜

Good on you for telling her you won’t do nights! I’m proud of you.

I am about to pay a pile of bills too...should be interesting when my pathology and extra, extras come in. I’ll be living on baked beans soon.

Might catch up with you later my lovely friend.

Good on you @outlander for saying you wouldn't do over nights hun.

We are not in lockdown yet hun, but I am expecting all of VIC to go into lockdown.

I have one at school and one doing remote learning so still have to do the school run in the morning and afternoon.

I hate being away from the family but know I need more ect sessions, especially after the last few days. The hospital has a no visitor policy b/c of covid so that makes it even harder as I won't be able to see H and the kids. Will have to set up video call with them.

urgh it never ends @Eve7 my car rego is due now too along with everything else so its so stressful atm.
i hope you can rest and relax a little tonight. Heart

@Snowie im honestly surprised the whole of vic isnt in lockdown. theres so many active cases if it keeps going the whole population in the state will end up with it 😞 all cause silly people dont listen to instructions!

its good that you accept you need some more help and ect sessions. i hope a few more will be helpful.
oh the no visitors really suck. thank god for technology hey so you can do video calls and phone calls/msgs to them anytime you need/want to
Do your kids have phones so you can send them msgs? S might be a little young yet?

@greenpea i cant find the thread we were talking on but wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. i really hope your appointment will bring about some answers Heart

@outlander  Oh sweetheart you are such a good friend thank you. Yes I am nervous in a way I am hoping it is epilepsy that I can deal with since two of my children have epilepsy. It is not a biggy for me. I hope you are doing okay. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Love to you my friend. peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance