Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hey @Maggie you can borrow Mr A anytime you like. There are some days and times that all he does is whinge. I put him outside, he wants to come in. I bring him in, he wants out. Like now. So, fostering applications gladly accepted 😊🐾🐾🐱

I’ll send a crate @Sans911 . I had a very big cat once, Mr A reminds me of him. Charlie Brown, but know as MR Brown. He was a menace to the neighbors dogs, no lizard had a tail, and brought home rather large gifts, never appreciated by me. And yes, loud and demanding. 

Glad you had a nice day @Sans911 

Hi @Lee82 @Maggie 🖐💌

@Snowie  💙💙

Lol @Maggie - Mr A is quiet for 5mins, but he'll start up again soon. He's been fed. I'll take him out the front soon for a walk, as he likes the grassed area & smelling the neighbour's plants & trees.

@Sans911 @Snowie @Former-Member @Lee82 @Maggie @NatureLover @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @greenpea @eth and everyone
💜💛💙💚💖
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Little One .. everyone has been visiting your thread here this arvo and evening, but the star of the show (thats you @outlander 💖) has so far failed to show. 😞

Been good catching up with everyone, but would be better if you were here too. 😀

Hope you are okay, and able to check in here later.

Sherry 🌺

Ive liked reading through catching up with all the news @Former-Member 🌻💙

@outlander 🖐💜

@Snowie 💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance