Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

I'm really sorry to hear that @outlander ❤️ I think I understand that feeling of having a hole, especially after focussing on MH for a while. And it sucks. I know for me, it took me a long time and some trial and error to figure out what I needed. I think I kinda forgot or just didn't know I enjoyed doing to give me something outside of focussing on getting better (not sure if that makes sense). 

not sure if that feels familiar, or if you're experiencing something different? 

the problem is ive lost alot of motivation and enjoyment for the things i would normally like. ive tried other things and im just so meh about everything its making it really hard to find new things or want to try more new things.

i even went to an art and craft christmas night where the teacher was showing us how to make different macrame items and turn them into christmas ornaments which is really out of my comfort zone.

@TuxedoCat above post

❤️ I'm sorry it's happening this way @outlander. It's completely understandable that trying new things can be draining, making it harder to be motivated. Have you experienced something like this before? 

I do think it's awesome you tried something outside of your comfort zone. How was it trying something new with new people? ❤️ 

I know for me, as I was focussing on my MH, I started to kinda "grow out" of things which gave me joy before. It felt a bit scary because I didn't know if I could find something like that again. Then, at the start of the pandemic, my friend gave me some embroidery materials. And I thought it was so silly! Now I can't get enough of craft. But I feel like a very different person after the last few years. And it's strange. 

What I mean to say, is it was super uncomfortable for me, and I think it was a natural part of changing for me.

Anyway, I'm here for a while if ya wanna chat. But it's ok if not too ❤️ 

yeah its happened before @TuxedoCat but not quite this bad. i felt before that i was worsening because i wasnt doing enough to help myself but i am this time. im doing lots to improve my overall health and i just keep sinking.

im not really a social butterfly so was different but ok. not really my thing to go out and into groups tbh

@outlander ❤️ gahh iI get so frustrated at myself when I feel like we're doing so much for our MH and health but still slipping. I'm sorry ❤️ 

So it's a little different this time. I hear you ❤️ I know you've put so much time and energy into your MH and have been so open-minded in trying new things. I know we'll all be here to figure this out with you

thank you @TuxedoCat

@outlander 💗💗

im getting super nervous. i leave tomorrow to travel to another state for some medical treatment. ill be away for 8 days and then spending a few nights with a friend to recover from the treatment .

i am a mixed bag of emotions tonight now that ive had a chance to sit down and breathe after being constantly busy for the last few days getting ready to go

Sending lots of love @outlander I’m only ever a tag away.

💜💜💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance