Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Thank you sis @Sans911 💜

@Sans911 💕

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

@Sans911 @outlander 

Thank you dear @Sans911 🙏🌷💞

@outlander 🤗🌸💕

@outlander - do you want to talk about anything or what's happening?

Thanks @Sans911 i dont really know though. Im mostly just tiring. The past few weeks with pop have bern particularly challanging including a few nights of no sleep and family issues that i ended up in the middle of and health atm is being abit harder to manage so im kind of just burnout but also missing you and company

Hearing you lil Sis @outlander. I honestly don't know how you manage? Not surprised at your feeling overwhelmed & burnt out. He sounds like he's deteriorating a bit? Would that be accurate?

Thank you @Sans911 sorry i dropped off but was up and down most of the night not becauseof pop this time at least

Yeah hes going down abit. Going off those memory tests hes the same but his behavior and attitude is changing. Hes 2 different people tbh so it makes it hard because what i see isnt what others see. He was out with another family member though and showed abit of his true side. He told them he hates me for various reasons and basically had a b**ch session with them. I was thankful that they stood up for me a little but he also gets angry if you dont agree with him. His interpretations of things are getting worse, when mum was over the other day she said something just in conversation (nothing bad at all) and he took it the wrong way and the past week hes been going on about it stressing himself out and me, doesnt matter how many times hes told differently its like it doesnt sink in.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance