Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

mskpop
Contributor

help me please

the landlord gave me a termination notice 

i have already broken down emotionally and mentally

the breach as follows:

Behavior affecting housemates (stress and anxiety) i attend Grow

cleaniness of room and rid of odor I have cleaned all last night and this morning

i have my window open for fresh air

illegal recording of tenants - she emotionally abuse me and threatened me so i have a right to video for protection, i have removed video on my phone, but put to other sources

constant stomping of feet in building which is absurd there is a guy who walks around with heavy boots and they accuse me

You must remedy the breach as follows 

basically same as above to improve i got 7 days

i am looking for other places

i just did up a go fund me to try and raise money fast the quicker i am out of here the better

its called please help me by organizer me can't say my name may get told off sorry

i am sick and tired of this constant torment i do not wish to become homeless

i have asked friends on Facebook and church to come see me i really need support its like no one cares, my father blames me for it all, when it's not my fault i know i have not much of a brain but i can't help the way i am its called intellectual disability gosh wish i was never born i am so dumb

3 REPLIES 3

Re: help me please

Hey @mskpop 

I am so sorry to hear what has occurred, that must be incredibly distressing. It is great that you have reached out here for support.

Unfortunately we won't be able to provide Gofundme support here on the Forums but are certainly here to sit with you through it all 💛

Of course, if you need more immediate support please do not hesitate to reach out to the following:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat 

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling 

Samaritans: 135 247 

If in immediate danger: 000 

Take good care of yourself @mskpop 💜

@mskpop 

Don't feel like an outcast. A lot of people are making ends meet and trying to find a place.

It feels better if you don't have too much baggage when moving. 

If you have enough baggage to fit it all in one car, then you can rest knowing that you can be more mobile and also have a place out of the traffic in the car.

I don't drive got some storage boxes heading to church see if anyone there can help me out, we have services Wednesday night so I hope I get somewhere there

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance