Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: censorship on Sane forums

@TheVorticon  Thanks TheVorticon 🙂 yes I am freaking a bit out tonight I have to admit. Chamomile tea and hot water bottle is in order. Thank you for your kind words. Lets just hope it was bored teenagers. Love peaxxx

Yeah I hope so @greenpea.
For the future I'm not sure if motion-sensor lights could help deter creeps. And of course having a phone ready to call the police if need be. But fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

ohhh hugs and hugs my sister @greenpea 

sitting with you xxx

@Shaz51  where would I be without my caring sister Shaz51. Thank you for sitting with me. Feeling nervous but ok. Love you. peaxxx

Good morning @greenpea 😄

Hope all well for you overnight, with no more creaky floorboards or other disturbances 🌷  Hope you managed some sleep too. 💕

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8  Hey Em woke up at 3am to gentle rain :). All quiet except for the pitter patter of rain drops. Wishing you well today. Hoping everything is okay for you. I know it is tough at the moment. Thinking of you. peaxxx

Ahhh lovely @greenpea ... I love rain too. I had that yesterday here from around 4am.

Thanks for your well wishes Pea. I have consult with surgeon 8.45am today. I hope he is a nice kind man. But I guess for a surgeon,, all he really needs to be is competent with a scalpel and has a steady hand 😵

Im nervous though, and have lots of questions. So I hope he gives me some time to go through what I need to.

Any plans for your day?

Em 🌷

@Emelia8surgeons are not renown for having great personalities are they!:D I agree as long as he is great at what he is trained to do that is the main thing. I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Let me know later how it goes. I will be spending time with daughter as son2 is out with carer. Rain is meant to clear so might get a walk in later. :)xx

@Emelia8 @Shaz51 @TheVorticon @MDT @Anastasia  @Clawde  @Appleblossom and anyone else passing though last night I was woken up by two voices on the backyard verandah. I heard them try the back sliding door then they climbed over my roof and proceeded to kick a ball around in my area hitting what seemed to be my drain pipe. They were talking loudly but I couldnt make out what they were saying as it sounded muffled in a way. Will contact my ex today and see  if he can help with a deterant.  The thing is I dont want to anger them as I am alone up here except for my two kidults. They both sounded in their 20s. Any ideas would be welcome.

Oh my goodness @greenpea 

I don't know what to say.

Please call the police when they are there hun X hopefully wont

happen again. 

Hugs and hugs and hugs pea 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance