Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Here here @Bellarose75

I am trying to understand why I have been triggered I guess. My neighbour (also my support worker) Got the courage up to tell her husband she is leaving him, I have known this was her plan for a few weeks now and it doesn't impact her working with me so why has my anxiety exploded, I have the internal shakes and rage!! I just don't get it. 

Mel, honey just stopped by to say hello. Really wish you where online right now. Missing you @Lee82 

Hey beautiful oh it's so lovely to see you here hun. I miss you so very much and I wish we could be on here together. Maybe we should book a time in....lol

Have you been working on something in your paint room? 
today I have taken my boys down to the beach in Torquay. Just needed to be near the ocean. Be by my calm place. I have been struggling quite a lot lately. 
I hope we can catch up soon. 
love you with all my heart and soul. 

E4B4152E-6EFB-4469-B57E-A9A96211D1DA.jpeg

@Bellarose75 

That beach looks beautiful Mel, the beach is my haven as well. Hubby use to take us at least twice a week but we haven't been in months. I am sorry to hear how hard it's been for you lately, wishing there was more then supportive words I could offer you. No paint room today at least as I think I am coming down with whatever hubby had and D2 is just getting over. I will post pictures of my favourite new thing as well as the cake I made D2 for pride month (think that is USA only) and I fully understand now why I only bake the cakes and my neighbour or sister in law decorates them. I didn't show you what I made out of the dinosaur planted, pvc pipe and clay so I will post that too. Things are pretty sucky here as well, Izzy is still on vacation somewhere in my head and I am exhausted, everything seems to take every once of energy I have so I spent a lot of the day napping. Missing you heaps, let me know if there is a time you will definitely be here and I will do my very best to be here as well. I love you 3000 @Lee82 9593F3FA-765B-42D9-8794-D7FD1FA2CBD5.jpeg

1948F1DD-6656-4EC8-BEA7-986498841C02.jpeg

AA9886BB-5B9E-4DF7-862F-BA04D5D2875E.jpeg

3FCB77B4-60CB-4DD3-8F9D-08B055D141FA.jpeg

DA600647-D016-491C-A2C0-4F9C49568017.jpeg

The actual cake layers are D2's pride flag, they are non-binary so it's meant to be yellow, white, purple and black!!

E92EA4C1-C757-485A-875D-0DE14D7C27EC.jpeg

So sorry to hear you are getting sick hun. I have just gotten over the terrible flu. It hit me like a tonne of bricks. 
Can't wait to see your pics. I am sitting by the beach listening to the waves thinking of you. 
Is this nikki? 
@Bellarose75 

My heArt breaks my love for you. I truly wish you could get some peace hun. 
love you always and forever ❤️❤️

@Anastasia 

@Emelia8 

@Zoe7 

@Eve7 

hi my friends. I have misssd you all and I hope you are all well. I haven't been doing very well hence why I haven't been around. I am so sorry I haven't been the greatest support lately. Please know that I always think about you all. 

Hey @Lee82 There is absolutely no need to apologise at all Hon - you have to look after yourself first Heart Just lovely to see you Heart

Thanks beautiful. How have you been doing? 
@Zoe7 

I am okay @Lee82 Had a fall on Thursday in the rain so my head and back are sore but getting through ...lots of laying down the last couple of days which helps a little. Otherwise doing okay 👍

Fur babies providing me with lots of cuddles and laughs Heart

How are things at your place?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance