Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Thanks @outlander 🦖

missing you every day my friend @Emelia8 

@Lee82 @Bellarose75 💖💖💖

Its so good to see you sweetheart @Bellarose75 🙏💞

Think of you every day 🌷

You too @Lee82 💞🌷

Hi beautiful @Bellarose75 🌸❣️🌸

@Lee82 , Hey sweetness how are you going? I wish we would stop missing each other here, remember how it was almost a guarantee that we would be online at the same time. I really miss that, I am sitting here at nearly midnight eating a bowl of ice cream, wishing more then ever that you where here with me. Missing you always and loving you unconditionally my beautiful BFF.I love you 3000, to infinity and beyond Always ❤️

Hello there gorgeous lady @Anastasia 

❤️🌹 @Lee82 🌹❤️

❤️🐶 @Emelia8 🐶❤️
❤️🦖 @outlander 🦖❤️
❤️🧚‍♀️ @greenpea 🧚‍♀️❤️
❤️🌸 @Zoe7 🌸❤️
❤️🍄 @NatureLover 🍄❤️
❤️🌻 @Shaz51 🌻❤️

❤️💐 @Anastasia 💐❤️
❤️🦦 @Flying_Hams 🦦❤️
❤️🏎 @Sans911 🏎❤️
❤️🌼 @Appleblossom 🌼❤️
And everyone else I missed or who is passing through today. Sending out good vibes for a gentle Saturday 

Same for you, dear @Bellarose75  💜

@Lee82 wrote:

Hi @NatureLover how have you been hun?

yes I am happy to announce that lockdown is ending as of midnight Thursday night. 😄

hope you are well my friend sending you love and hugs. 💗💗

Thank you dear @Lee82  Heart

Happy that you and I are now out of lockdown (even if we still can't go into other people's houses). I spent 48 hours very cold without power due to the massive storm on Wednesday arvo /night and all the trees down here - it's still like carnage on the roads and all you can hear all day are chainsaws. Those men (and women) are heroes for working 20 hours a day and getting people's driveways cleared and the power on again. A lot of suburbs still don't have any power. 

So right now I am doing really well as I am warm and have hot food and internet back! 🙂

I hope you are doing OK and managing @Lee82  💙

Definitely going to be a gentle day for me and my fur babies today @Bellarose75 Hope you find some peace in today Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance