Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

@Lee82 I think it is wonderful what you did for Mr10s birthday Hon. You made it special under difficult circumstances and that is something he will always remember. The cake looks amazing (coming from a non-Collingwood fan that is high praise lol) I hope once the restictions ease and things once again become more accessible that you and Mr 10 can go to a game - it may not be the one you planned on but it will mean just as much to you both. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

@Lee82 wrote:

I'm not coping too well with this lockdown and having the boys homeschooling. It is just too much concentrating for me, too much noise and too much stimulation. I just seem to not be handling it very well. I am snapping at the kids and it's not fair cause it's my issue and not theirs. 🥺

I can only imagine how difficult it must be, @Lee82  😞

Sending you heaps of good wishes for getting through the rest of this lockdown (hopefully only 7 more days!). 💙

Always thinking of you Mel, listen to our playlist regularly. Missing you so much it hurts.  Loving you always @Lee82 ❤️

@Emelia8@Anastasia  @Zoe7 @NatureLover @Eve7 @greenpea @outlander  @Shaz51  @Sans911  , I hope you are all doing as well as you can right now. Wishing you all an peaceful Friday and that you have enough strength, faith and love to get through your day. 💙

@Lee82 wow what a sensational cake for your Mr10, a belated Happy Birthday for him.

Have you ever watched Nailed It? It is about cake making and they have an expert cake chef who makes something incredible and the contestants (who are chosen for their lack of cake skills) are meant to re create it - hilarious to say the least. You for example would not be chosen for the show as you clearly have the skills to create a masterpiece. Hope you are ok gorgeous, sorry that you are back in bl00dy lockdown 😞

So good to hear from you @Bellarose75, love and hugs always x

Hello all here too x  

Naww thanks hun. It was fun making the cake and it made Mr10 very happy. 
how have you been doing lately hun?

I have not been too well. Going through a really rough time right now. Flashbacks have been a nightmare and I haven't been sleeping at all lately. 
hope you and your boy are going doing well my friend. 
I have missed you a lot beautiful 

@Anastasia 

Its so good to see you @Lee82 although I am sad to hear you aren't doing great. 

Its been a difficult time for us. My boys just out of hospital last week. We both had some confronting appointments today so I'm in bed and exhausted but I am excited to see you and didn't want to miss the opportunity to say hi and remind you you are loved x

I am so sorry to hear hun about today. I can see how exhausting that would have been. 
hows your boy doing? 
I am so happy to see you here too my love. 
I have truly missed you. 
@Anastasia 

My beautiful BFF. Sending you all my love and lots of hugs. Hoping you are ok although my friend sensors are going crazy. 
Missing you so much my heart hurts. 
@Bellarose75 

I am holding hope that one day when you are ready you will come back to me babe. 
💖💖

He's so up and down @Lee82. Not a good day today. He harmed himself in hospital and the "d head" dr today was like what's wrong with your hand? As if you even ask let alone in the tone of voice he used. Arghhh tomorrow's a new day. I found a sensational new support coordinator who he's seeing Thursday. I am really hoping she can get some new supports that will actually benefit him. He need them asap.

Actually feeling nauseated sweetheart. I'm going to have to go I'm sorry. Love always to you please take care of yourself and your gorgeous boys xoxoxo

Just a shout out to say hi to all my forum family. 
hoping you are all doing well. 
life has been real rough for me. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff. Hence why I havent been around. It's just to painful. 
couple days ago Boris got hit by a car and I witnessed it. He is ok just a few scraps and cuts and bruising on his leg bone but other than that he is one very lucky boy. He is taking things slow at the moment. He escaped from the house and I went chasing after him and a lady didn't see him running across the road and he got hit. It was very traumatic to see. On top of that we have been in lockdown for over a week and I am not coping with it at all. 
anyway that is enough info right now. 
sending you all light, love and hugs. 
@Anastasia @Bellarose75 @NatureLover @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Eve7 @outlander @greenpea @Snowie @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope 

i hope I haven't missed anyone but if I have I am so sorry. You are all in my thoughts. 💖💗💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance