Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Trying to get help

@Former-Member , unfortunately I know exactly what you mean. Sorry it's been a rough day for my friend. I hope you can rest better tonight

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lotusgirl , they are making me go back to work next week and I am not ready and scared stupid about it. First Easter without my husband and most of my children and granddaughter so not looking forward to this weekend at all. From my childhood holidays like these where nothing to look forward to they always ended in pain so once I had a family of my own I would throw myself into the holidays to make sure my kids had wonderful memories to carry them through. So being left alone this year is going to tough. 

Yes baby hold is completely fine💖💖

@Former-Member I also feel so alone and it's hard to conquer those feelings U seem like such a lovely mum. What's happening with work cover 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You too @Former-Member 🌻
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lotusgirl Sorry honey had to step away for a bit as I went into meltdown. Workcover is being helpful but I don't know where I stand with them right now. 

I am sorry you feel so alone. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance